chapter 2

Chapter notes

As I said this is not heavy angst....

Story starts

The night just started when Vegas was sitting in the car returning from one place where they thought Somchai kept Porsche at….

They didn't want to take any chances, so they decided to ride the two places at the same time to corner Somchai….

Upon reaching the place they immediately knew it was the wrong one….and Nop got a call that Porsche was rescued….

Vegas tried Pete's phone but it came in unreachable and kinn is not lifting the call….

So, Vegas called Thankhun….

And as usual Tankhun gave him vague answers, but Vegas understood that Porsche was immediately shifted to hospital….and that raised panic in him…

After an hour they reached the hospital and Porsche is in the operating room ready for labour….

And looking at Tankhun Vegas understood porcshe's condition is somewhat serious right now….

The doctor emerged from the room…

"How's porsche?.."... He asked…

" He is undergoing an emergency c-section right now and his BP is fluctuating rapidly….it will be a long procedure…and it would take time…

Please be patient"...

Vegas nodded and sat on the chair and his eyes immediately searched for Pete…

Pete's phone was unreachable…

But Pete is not there….

" Where is Pete? " He asked loudly….

Arm is not there and Pol is there…

Tankhun and Pol looked at eachother ,just now realising that Pete's not here…

Looks like Pol doesn't know either….

A surge of panic raised in Vegas immediately….he got up quickly….

" Pete is sleeping"... A voice came…

Vegas looked at Tawan who was coming to them….

" What?"...

" Yeah, he was exhausted and he was sleeping….He asked not to disturb him right now…"... Tawan said sweetly…

" Is he ok?"... Came the next question from Vegas lips……and his face is full of concern…

Tawan nodded and  intelligently dodged the question asking the nurse about Porcshe….

Vegas sat down looking at the door Porsche kept in…

Hoping Porcshe and his baby would be ok… …

Unconsciously his mind wandered to Pete again….

He wants to see Pete right now, but at the same time doesn't want to disturb him as Pete himself asked not to disturb him….

Because he saw exhaustion on Pete's face for one week, he was not eating properly, he vomited 2 to 3 times….

And in the last 2days Porsche was kidnapped and Macau went into 1st heat… he worked so much

Macau wanted Pete to be with him when his 1st heat hits….cause Pete is the closest omega he has….

But as Porsche is kidnapped it becomes difficult for Pete to be with Macau….