I Hope You Die,

A few weeks later:

All the butlers and maids were having breakfast when Tankhun arrived at the mansion. He saw Vegas working on some files.

Tankhun: Where is my Pete? (Standing in front of Vegas)

Vegas: (pretending to be on a call)

Tankhun:  King Kong. Look at me while I am talking to

Vegas: Go find someone to play with you. Don't bother me

Tankhun ran and got inside his room. When he saw Pete kneeling on the ground while Toru was standing beside him.

Tankhun: How dare you to  Pete? (hitting Raya)

Raya: Don't touch me, you colourful animal. (Raya's dog arrived running towards Tankhun )

//Now it has been more than 7 minutes. While Tankhun was chased by Poko.

Tankhun(somewhere far away): H-E-L-P ME.
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete: Raya stop that dog.

Raya: Why did you lie to me?

Pete: Mr. Vegas told me not to leak any orders. And how did you come to know about it? Mr. Tankhun must be tired. Stop your Poko, Raya.

Raya: Naaaaaaah. Neveeeeeer.

Tankhun was running to save his life when he heard Vegas laugh who was recording videos.

Vegas: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Go bite him. Finish him. You can't do it puppy
Go.

Tankhun:  .. come help me.💢💢

Vegas: You are threatening me. How can I help someone so dangerous?

Tankhun:  I will remember this.

Vegas:  😈😈🖕😈😈

Tankhun despite, noticing all he had to protect is himself so he can avenge himself later. With very speed of light, he ran towards the dining hall when everyone tried to help Mr. Tankhun but Vegas informed everyone

Vegas: Don't worry. These two buddies are playing as they met after many years. Don't spoil the fun. Go bite him.🐕🐕🐕You and do this.

Tankhun: Gorilla. You big bitch.. After I.. Aah
It bites my big cheek. I think....my butt is on blood.

//Poko ran wagging his tail after finishing his mission with a spark in his eyes towards Raya.

Dr. Top arrived 10 minutes late. While Tankhun was still suffering from the bite.

Tankhun: Pete I don't want to get pierced with an injection. Never. My precious...place

Pete: Hold on Mr. Tankhun. Dr. Top is on the way.