Disclaimer

The characters, events, and settings in this work of fiction are purely the creation of the author's imagination and do not depict any real persons, events, or places. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events or places is entirely coincidental.

The author makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this novel for any purpose. The author shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to incidental, consequential, or other damages, arising from the use of or reliance on any information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this novel.

This novel contains mature themes, including violence and language, that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is advised.

The author reserves the right to make changes to the content of this novel at any time without notice. The author also reserves the right to update or modify this legal disclaimer at any time without notice.

© comicsansguy/empire. All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.