Back at the Dojo

When I was going home, I put my brakes to a halt. I saw Asuka just standing there looking at the ruined dojo.

"Asuka.... What happened?"

"Some person...... Somebody. That person destroyed the dojo. Our home."

I looked around. Most people there were injured or dead. Japanese doctors were scrambling around trying to find patients that were still alive and breathing.

Lei Wulong, a detective from Hong Kong came over to Asuka and I.

"I'm sorry about your father. He's in the hospital now being treated now." Lei said.

I muttered a reply, then Asuka and I started to walk away.

"It's ok. Father is no good anyways. Trying to kill his own son and daughter. Hmph. I don't feel bad. Not one bit." I thought to myself.

"Why would this, 'unknown man', destroy the dojo? Why, why, why?" Asuka kept saying.

I just put her head on my chest and whispered to her:

"It's going to be alright, Asuka. Promise."

Asuka looked at me as if I said that to her a long, long, time ago.

She stared at my eyes and I stared back at her eyes.

You know, if we weren't brother and sister--------- Never mind.

"Hey. There's something you kids might wanna know. The unknown man is going to be participating in the King of Iron Fist tournament 5. This one's personal." Lei Wulong called to us.