It's Finally Over..... Right?

I glanced down at the Devil. He was laying on the ground totally lifeless with a hole right through his purple forehead. Everybody was looking around wondering if everything was completely over. It was.

Is it really gone?

I look towards Xiaoyu. I gave her a solemn nod as if it meant: "You did great, this time."

Is the Devil really gone? Did I really defeat him? Is it dead? Or is it just my imagination? Again?

"Is everybody ok? Did anyone get hurt? I wanna see injuries!" Leo demanded.

"I'm fine. Except for what happened earlier." Kunimitsu said.

"That's not fine now is it?" Xiaoyu pointed.

Like, we really need to be focused on the injured person. And do you know who that person is? Oh yeah! Asuka!

"How's your leg?" I asked.

"Uh, can do some repairs, but yeah. I'm good." Asuka answered.

"I can do something to help." Kunimitsu offered. "I have a special potential that can create a healthy, healing process. Only if you're willing to trust me. I mean we really don't talk since I'm a ninja, and you're pretty much a, well, dude." She added.

"Yes, I will do whatever it takes to make her feel whole." I said.

Can we, like, please hurry this up? Like seriously! I don't care about your background image, Kunimitsu. Just get on with it. Please!

My thoughts were getting out of whack.

"OK. Please begin.'' Leo inquired.

After countless minutes of concentration, Asuka's leg was in one piece.

Thank God.

" Thanks you guys! I feel better to have you all with me. I feel secure now." Asuka said happily.

"Wait, let's now get our hopes up to high. We have to see if she can walk with the leg you said that was 'whole' now." Xiaoyu pointed out.

With that, Asuka stood up, straight and tall, and walk forward. It was a HUGE success. I couldn't be happier.

Looks like this will be good after all. I hope the devil's spirit doesn't go into my sister. If it does, I will be ready for this possible outcome. I don't care how long I have to wait. Guess I don't have a choice, now do I?