Asuka VS Me

Jinpachi felt hisself go to stone. "This can't be happening. Impossible."

He faded away.

Asuka's face turned pale since I was charging right at her. I managed to do an uppercut punch, but she dodged it and ending up kicking me right in the face.

My eyes filled with rage. I started to make my wings come out and put them right to motion. They're now under my control.

Once I was in the air, I quickly located her and she pretty much wasn't hard to find since the place was desolate, barren, and deserted.

My red blood thirsty laser was ready for action. Without hesitation, I shot forward.

Watching the ground explode and screaming open with my laser cracking the ground, my laser hit something.

It sounded like a scream. Asuka's leg was bleeding bad. Very bad.

That Asuka was screaming her head right off. Her leg looked like it was going to slowly come off.

I changes back to normal. Like that, I quickly went to her getting very nervous. I hastily looked around, trying to see anything I could use to stop the bleeding.

I finally looked at my shirt. I quickly used my canines to bite a piece of it off.
I wrapped it around her leg.

Asuka was breathing fast, hard, and deep. I saw she was trying to make the pain go away.

"Asuka, I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm a sorry excuse for a brother!" I told her.

"I-it's OK.... I k-know..... Y-yoou didn't me-me-mean i-it. I-it wa-was th-th-that I didn't run away like what you said." She said softly.

"This is all my fault!" I said slamming my fist in a rock causing it to break.

"Jin, you will always be my brother. Always stay that way. For me............" Asuka said. Then her eyes slowly closes.

Then she died.

"No......."

"No......."

"Nooooo!" I screamed right at the world.

"Please Asuka, don't die, don't die, please!"

My tears came down fast. I tried to fight them back, but I couldn't. It's my sister how can I fight them back?

One of my tears came from nose and landed on her face. Asuka looked peaceful.

Her eyes opened.

"Jin...."