visitor

Y/n being pregnant at 22 years old for the first time in her life is getting married to orochimaru within a week.  She never felt any happier than before but she stopped smiling at the thought of her parents death years ago back when she was only 14 years old.  It's strange how things have changed since then.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Sasuke Uchiha...

He is currently on his way to the village which would take a few days before the supposed wedding.  He spots the base of orochimaru, opening the doors it was strangely quieter than usual no one is around weird.  Upon entering even further faint light can be seen.  Alongside whispers so he hides in the shadows overhearing the conversation "what should we get for their baby shower" "how about cute little pink snakes?" "Grrr enough snakes for once we already have a snake himself!!" Karin barks back at them. 

"Well what would you suggest a pink dildo for the mother?" "What is wrong with you saying such inappropriate stuff to bring to someone's baby shower?" He peers from the corner startling suigetsu.  (Yaaaayy I finally found out his name thank you research!! Anywho back to the story oooh).  "H-hey Sasuke err...boss ahaha didn't see you coming by" jugo rolls his eyes while smacking his forehead.  "Suigetsu answer my question..." "Err right u-um...well you see uhhh she's 22 years old and she might need to get that sexual frustration out if lord orochimaru cant do it-" he's cut off as karin kicks at his head making his head turn into water. 

"Shut it in a can you damn pea brain!!" "Sheesh didn't know you started the monthly already-" another hit occurs Sasuke rolls his eyes now that he has to deal with this dumbass.  Karin scoffs before speaking again "before this pea brain said that crap we need to go find a perfect gift for their baby shower" "uhh what?" "Sasuke!! Aren't you excited for y/n and orochimaru's baby shower and marriage" "no...I wasn't even told about it.." "then how did you find out?" "Naruto wrote it...that's all I know The last time I seen her was when I brought her back myself and told her to stay away from orochimaru himself but I guess she doesn't listen".

He was about to leave but Jugo stopped him "well why not we all go to the village and get them a present".

.

.

.

.

.

Back with orochimaru and his fiance...

The bed is currently rocking slightly back and forth as he gently held her thigh up sideways.  Careful to not hurt the unborn fetuses, he softly nibbled her ear causing her to moan his name in sweet bliss.  Sweat droplets form on their faces from each round orochimaru lightly pinches her sore nipple.  "When those twins come out later on I won't go easily in bed with you...I'm holding back a lot inside especially when I am yearning for breaking things" he spoke seductively kissing under her chin she shivered in delight from his touch.  Feeling a knot forming inside orochimaru bites her neck this time.  She gasps at this but he didn't leave his curse mark. 

Pulling out from her pussy his cum squirts all over the sheets breathing heavily they both lay on the bed sweating.  Orochimaru leaned forward kissing her lips softly in dominance making sure she is his alone.  "What other plans do you have today before the baby shower?" They held hands intertwining each other's fingers.  "Ino has to find a perfect day to do my hair because in six days from now everything should be ready" "that's fine with me I have plans today as well my beloved fiance~" he flexes his muscles again making her to blush even deeper. 

But he doesnt even know the gender yet which he'll get his answer from suigetsu himself if anything since he's an airhead.  Looking down at her nice round ass cheeks he smirks and gives it a firm grip before slapping she yelps in surprise. 

Time skip to five days later...

Sasuke was walking through the village spotting Sakura alone who was distracted by putting the decorations up.  "Hey Sakura.. I have one small question for you.." she jumps slightly until she realizes it's Sasuke.  "Oh Sasuke I didn't see you there....what's the question?" "Do you happen to know where y/n is?" "Hmmm I think she is at home getting ready for the baby shower tomorrow and I do believe that orochimaru is out getting her some food...why?" She tilts her head slightly with a light blush.  "Thank you..and we'll talk later today and after that I'll be heading back out of the village" she smiles brightly. 

Afterwards Sasuke left heading straight for the girl apartment as he jumps from building to building.  From a short distance he sees the apartment and with the girl inside.  Jumping to the apartment he slid inside the window looking everywhere finding snake skins and some stains...cringing slightly.  Hiding in the shadows he sees the girl enter the room taking the sheets off of the bed.  Taking in a few steady breathes he follows her in silence.  She enters the laundry room switching out the laundry and places the stained sheets in the washer with orochimaru's dirty clothes. 

Leaning towards the girls ear he spoke so lowly.  "You didn't take my warning on staying away from orochimaru..." She jumps in alarm screaming in a startled way.  This causes the snakes in the place to slither into the room where she is spotting Sasuke there.  But he was prepared for this as he took his sword out.  Slicing through everyone of the snakes that were launching themselves at him. 

.

.

.

.

.

Orochimaru felt an awful feeling when he heard his fiance scream in terror not only he also felt his snakes being killed one after another.  Just what could've happened blinking a few times he turns around and starts walking into the direction of his fiance and twins.  To make sure they were okay. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sasuke takes the girl out of the room and corners her into the kitchen with his sword at his hip.  "I wanna know if it's true..." "About what Sasuke and what are you doing with that sword?" She gulps in such nervousness until he scoffs placing the weapon on the counter with a thud.  "Enough about the sword...is it true of the supposed wedding and baby shower?" "Of course it's true I'm pregnant with orochimaru's babies Sasuke and he proposed to me a few days ago now if you'll excuse me I have to go clean up a blood bath you caused-" he stops her instantly with his palm as it was placed upon her very round stomach. 

"I'm not finished yet...I warned you because of your safety...but you didn't listen to me" he activated his sharingan glaring at the girl who looked away very fast from his sight.  "Look at me in the eye..." "No I've heard stories about the effects of the sharingan eyes...I know about the Uchiha clan .." he slowly lifted her chin with his same hand.  Seeing her eyes were shut tight.  "Open your eyes y/n and look me in the eye..." "No...please Sasuke i don't want to get put into a genjutsu" "just open them I won't put you into a situation like that" he edges closer breathing softly against her face. 

She hesitates on opening her eyes but looked him in the eye shivering slightly "you don't realize what he's done the deaths he's caused... everything he has done".  "Sasuke please don't do this...I love h-" "DONT LIE...you cannot lie to me..." He coldly stared down at her.  She trembles in his eye sight something wasn't right.  He leaned down towards her ear gently pushing her towards a nearby wall.  Now caging the pregnant woman. 

"Sasuke i-" "you don't realize how much danger you'll be in I'm only trying to look out for you as a friend....those who go back on their friends are scum but the worst scum is the person who lets it happen... please don't do it..I am worried about you being with orochimaru he isn't a nice guy..".  "Sasuke....if what your saying is true it won't change the way of how I love him hes the father of the twins that'll be born soon tomorrow is the baby shower and after that we'll be getting married and when we get married...is when our children will be born".  "Really ....because it looks like your due date is any day by the looks of it and not to mention you look more tired than anything...".