welcome home y/n

Naruto immediately runs on the water with the others but Sakura stayed on land with Hinata hyuga.  "She's back!! Hahaha" Naruto jumped in the air with his fist pumped upwards.  Orochimaru and the girl made it on land as he places her down she looked up to Sakura with brightness showing.  "Are they?" "They're in perfect health with no damage done they even remind me of the yin and yang" she smiled warmly. 

The girl walked up to her and orochimaru's babies they were beautiful and so innocent.  Orochimaru walked up behind her and gently held her by the waist.  He looks down at their two daughters "so which one has the blue and purple lightning bolts" out of nowhere Sasuke appeared he walks up to them.  "We can get to that shortly after we find out what happened to the culprit Kabuto" "ah yes it seems he's been beheaded and the rest of his body parts are well...in mushed up meats now I made sure to finish the job this time for the sake of the twins and y/n's safety" he rested his chin on her shoulder gently.

"May I hold them??" She asked Sakura who was holding the basket of the twins.  "Yea but shouldn't you get healed first?" She asked her in question.  Everyone turns to look at the still slightly injured woman.  Orochimaru placed his palms upon her body to keep her from moving "orochimaru what are you doing..." "I'm going to heal you...my beloved" her face reddened at this.  "And she even still has tears from there...." Hinata spoke softly with her Byakugan activated.  "Wait what!?" Kiba stepped forward with a frown "you didn't have your womanhood healed afterwards!?..." "It's not my fault Kabuto was the one who stole me for hours!!" "I can heal her up" her fiance spoke up.

"Ahaaaa I think it's about time we start heading away back to our village" "nandayo someone explain what's happening gaaah-!!!" Sakura handed Tsunade the twins and grabbed him by the collar and started dragging his butt away as the others start following.  Sasuke following close by Tsunade looking at the two newborns.  Which left the couple alone "mind if I heal your tears?" He spoke lowly while bringing her to more of a secluded area.  Afterwards he kneels down moving the skirt up slightly as he then activated his healing jutsu.  Gently placing it where the tears are orochimaru was fully concentrated "that placenta is going to have to come out though" "what will it be used for?" "Medical reasons if someone needs prenatal pills the placenta is a good source for it".  He slowly starts to reach inside earning a soft whine from the woman as he starts to pull it out.  "Every female human body carries one placenta sack each time they get pregnant with a child so now after I'm finished healing you I will be summoning Karin" "there's no reason for that lord orochimaru I'm already here and I didn't leave".

The female with glasses and long red hair spoke she walks up to them with a metal bucket and places the sack inside it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

The woman is done being healed she straightens her skirt out "common we should head back to the village now and be with our children.." they walk hand in hand until the village is in view.  "Maybe a week or so after the soreness we should talk about the marriage" they stop in front of the open gate.  "Oh yeah I was just thinking about that where would you like to go for the honeymoon my beloved" "anywhere as long as we enjoy our time together and I will make sure to have someone watch our children and to make it way easier I will make sure to have the breast milk in bottles for the twins".  He tilts her chin up slightly as he smirked. 

"Maybe I can get a special place for us to be alone just for a few days..." "Orochimaru you know I can't be away from the twins that long" "I know that but how about have a special date tonight at home when the children are asleep?...maybe a nice steamy warm bath with some rose petals for the two of us?".  The girl smiled at this chuckling lightly he kisses her sweet lips. 

On their way home where the twins are waiting orochimaru tickles her sides as she starts laughing.  "Stop that don't tickle me!..hahahaha" "Well give me attention then and I might stop" he lightly laughs at her wiggling reaction.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They stood at the front door orochimaru places his hand upon the handle and opens it.  Y/n and her fiance walk inside the warm house faint talking echoes from the kitchen.  When they enter to the room the girl was caught off guard when she's suddenly hugged by everyone.

"Welcome home!!" "Naniii!!!" She turned to look up at her fiance who looked away.