Prologue (Edited)

.
.
.
3rd POV
.
.
We see a boy with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a light blue school uniform, dark blue pants with black shoes, a white jacket with blue stripes, a necklace shape of a snow flake, and his ID with his school name on it, while carrying a red bag at his back.
He was currently walking home from school after a tiring group activity.
The group activity was about solving math problems as fast as you could, before the other team solves it first.
It is a classic game in his class, whoever goes first answering the question wins.
Bell is only high average in solving math.
If you compare him with the other students in class, he would be one of the best students who could understand math.
But he was battling other groups who have members that are honor students, who are quick to think the answers.
His group mates were cheering for him, while others tell him to go faster.
Because of the peer pressure that he felt, he mostly gets his answers wrong.
They didn't win, but they weren't the last.
He quickly apologized to his group for not getting first place, but they quickly comforted him that it was alright.
It was a tiring day for Bell.
.
.

Bell: Maybe I'll buy myself some ice cream to make myself feel better...

.
.
He then goes to a convenience store to buy some ice cream, and he stays there for quite a while.
He was currently regretting for not getting first place in his group activity, feeling bad for his group for having high hopes for them to win.
.
.

Bell: Sigh... At least we weren't the last group because of a one point difference.

.
.
He sighs as he continues to enjoy eating his ice cream.
But as time passes after he finishes eating his ice cream, he feels much better now than last time.
He walks out of the convenience store as he continues to walk home.
He then stops in front of the pedestrian crossing, waiting for the vehicles to clear off from the road so he could safely cross to the other side.
But after the vehicle has finally cleared off, he looks around to see more people crossing the road with him.
He looks in front of him to see a woman, walking with her child as their hands were holding tightly together.
He smiles at the sight of a happy family, until he suddenly hears a loud horn.
He looks to where noise came from, and it was a truck that was coming right for them.
A lot of things were happening in just a short amount of time as he sees the woman in front of him push her child to safety.
Seeing the tragedy that was about to happen.
He quickly runs to the woman pushing her away from the incoming truck.
But as he waits for his own demise, he suddenly felt time was going slower.
His life was flashing through his eyes as he remembers many of his past memories.
He then closed eyes as he accepts his fate.
His vision fades to black, while apologizing to the ones he loves.
.
.

Bell: I'm sorry... For big brother is not going home tonight...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, he felt his vision was coming back as he woke up on a bed.
He looks around in confusion as he seems to be in a vintage bedroom.
.
.

Bell: Where am I...? What happened...?My head hurts so much... It's like my head has been hit by a truck... Wait, that's right!

.
.
Bell had flashbacks of the woman that he saved, before the truck could even hit her.
.
.

Bell: I remember now... I did get hit by a truck, but warent I suppose to be dead then? If I remember correctly, Im the one who got hit by the truck by saving the woman. Why do I still feel alive do...?