🥀chapter 27🥀

A/n pov
One month has passed since they all come back from Kim's farmhouse and got to know about Jungkook's past.

Every things are going pretty well in their life's ,  Jungkook's mother still didn't make any move to meet him again after that Busan hospital. Still Karishma is keeping a eye on her every move.

Jungkook is doing very well , now days he started to open up with people leaving his fears aside with the help of Taehyung.

His relationship with Taehyung is getting strong day by day, they both are hopeless in love with each other.

Tomorrow is a very important day for both of Taehyung and Jungkook because tomorrow Jungkook is going to meet Taehyung parents for the first time.

Well,today the elder Kim couple are returning back for the USA to south Korea after four years.

The Kim couple missed their kids so much so , they both are also very excited to meet their baby bear's lovely boyfriend . They only see him in photos now they wanted to meet him in person. So they both decided that after reaching Korea the frist thing they will do is meeting their baby bear's boyfriend.

Currently Taehyung, Namjoon and Jennie are  in the airport standing on the arrival gate waiting  for their parents to arrived , they all are so happy and excited to
meet their after so many years .

Taehyung is the most happiest and excited one of all . He stood on his tiptoes tried to peer though the crowd of people coming  out of the gate , hopping to catch a glimpse of his parents.

Tae pov
I am so happy and excited , finally our parents are coming back to home. I cant wait to meet them , it's been a years since l last saw them and the thought of finally being reunion with them is making my heart filled with joy .

I am also thrilled because this time l will introducing them to love of my life mine kookie .l know that they will absolutely love him and accept him , in the fact l am so confident that they will approved of our relationship .

As l wait at the airport suddenly l saw my parents are coming towards us waving their hands with a warm smile on their faces. I smile happily looking at them tears started to gathering on my eyes , l quickly wipe them before rushing towards them and hug them like my life depends on it.
ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓐⓔ ⓟⓞⓥ

MEANWHILE
    in Jeon mansion

Jungkook is sitting alone on the balcony, staring out in to the city skyline . The sky was painted with shades of pink and orange as the sun began to set. Casting long shadows across the street , but Jungkook was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the beautiful scenery before him .

Jk pov
I can't handle this l am so nervous , Tomorrow l am going to meet Taehyung parents for the frist time . l have been anxious about this day ever since my Taehyung told me that his parents are coming back to Korea and they want to meet me.

I am so nervous  because l know that frist impression are important , and l want to make a good one . l want his parents to like me and approve our relationship.

I'm also anxious because l will meet them for frist time alone with my noona. I know that my noona has my back and will be there to support me. But the anxiety is still ganging at me , hope tomorrow every thing will be gone well.

ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ

Jungkook come out of his thoughts he feel a tap on his shoulder , he flinch a little and look beside him only to find Karishma sitting beside him with frowned on her face.