0.2

"Who's this Colby guy everyone is talking about on your tik tok?" Elliot asked as we walked around Target.

He had some stuff to pick up so I went with him. He was leaning against the buggy, pushing it as he walked.

"Apparently a Youtuber. I guess he makes videos with his best friend and they have a pretty big fanbase." I explain to him.

He grabbed a bag of pretzels. "I don't need to beat this guys ass do I?" He smirked towards me.

I just chuckle a little while I shake my head.  "I don't even know the guy." I did some research to figure out who he was.

He's a few years older than me but not much. Apparently he had a duo account on Vine with his best friend.

I guess when Vine died, they went to youtube and explored some abandoned buildings until he got arrested.

Now he does paranormal and ghost hunting videos. I haven't had much time to watch any of their videos.

The comment he left wasn't flirty or anything, he just posted a few fire emoji's. People were blowing my comments up and asking if we knew each other.

I assume my video got onto his for you page. There were some people who were commenting that I should collab with some girl named Kat.

I did some research on her too and found out she's Colby's best friends girlfriend. I've watched some of her stuff and she's really good.

She has a few albums and singles out too. "Just let me know if he weirds you out, I'll give him the good ol' one two."

I burst out in laughter. "Oh really?" He started laughing along with me. "Just wait and see, Sav." I just rolled my eyes

He's such an idiot. Grocery shopping with him went really well. He got everything he needed so we took it to his apartment.

I hang out with him here often. After helping him bring up his groceries, I sit on the couch and check my phone.

I looked to see a direct message from Kat. I'm surprised she messaged me. She apologized if it was weird but she found me through the tik tok comments.

She explained how people have been tagging her in my video and wanted us to do a collab.

She seemed really nice. I started typing and told her I would be down to do it if she wanted to.

I love doing collabs and singing with other people. It's how Paige and I met and she's my best friend.

"Who're you messaging?" Elliot asked while sitting down next to me. He had made a bowl of cereal.

"That Kat girl people want me to collab with." Elliot is super supportive of my tik tok and music career.

Since I do have a decent sized fanbase and we are friends with benefits, he asked if we could keep that private.

As far as my fanbase knows, the two of us are just friends. I understand it though. If it was the other way around, I wouldn't want people to know we're hooking up.

"Are you going to do it?" He asked as I sighed. "I'm down. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't hurt any." I shrug.

It could bring some of her fanbase over to mine and vice versa. And who knows, the two of us could become friends because of it.

We ended up messaging for a little and ended up exchanging phone numbers. We agreed that tomorrow could work so she's coming over.

I was honestly excited for it. It's been awhile since I collabed with someone other than Paige and Grant.