0.4

"I'm never drinking again." I complain as I walk out of my room. My head was pounding while I walked out of my room.

I guess you can say the party went very well. I could see Grant and Paige let loose and get comfortable with Elliot which I love.

The later it got, the more the three of us drank and honestly, I don't really much after midnight.

I can tell Kat really liked everyone since she hung around us. I don't really remember getting home.

I woke up ten minutes ago to the smell of food. I look in the kitchen to see Elliot cooking.

I'm assuming he stayed the night. "How're you feeling, Sav?" He asked as I went over and sat on the kitchen stool.

"I have the worst headache." I frown. I rest my head on the Island since it hurts to keep it up.

He frowned towards me as he cooked some eggs. "Well, once you eat, you can take some medicine." He offered.

I smiled as I tried to remember what happened last night. "What happened last night?" I asked curiously.

I really hope I didn't do anything stupid. "You don't remember anything?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

I shake my head towards him causing him to explain. As he did, I couldn't help but grimace.

Apparently, I was so drunk, he had to help me get into the car. I also kept talking to random people at the party.

I can get crazy whenever I black out. "Yeah, I'm never drinking again." He finished cooking so he handed me a plate of food.

"You say that every time." I roll my eyes as I start eating the food. It was really good, I love Elliot's cooking.

"So, I have pretty big news." Elliot spoke while I look at him confused. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously. He had made his plate so he ate his food across from me, but remained standing.

He chewed his food and swallowed it before speaking. "So you know how the Met Gala is next weekend?" He asked as I nodded my head.

I love seeing the wild things people wear to the Met Gala. "Yeah, what about it?" I question.

I could see him try to hide his smile. "Well, I got asked to travel to New York for the event so I can write for it."

I dropped my jaw in surprise. I know here for a while he's been wanting to travel more.

"Are you serious? You're taking it right?" I asked happily. I was so happy for him, it's a big opportunity for him.

"Of course." He said. I'm surprised he didn't tell me about it. Maybe it wasn't official until this morning.

Either way, I was extremely happy for him. "I'm really happy for you." I smile towards him.

I finish my breakfast as he hands me the Tylenol for my head. As I took it, I could hear footsteps from behind me.

I looked to see Grant and Paige walking in. I could tell they were extremely hungover.

"You guys look like shit." I grimace as they walk over towards us. Grant flips me off as they stand on either side of me.

"I made you guys breakfast so you can get what you want." Elliot informed the two.

They made sure to thank him as they made their plates. We all hung out and talked about the party and how crazy it was.

I've never been to a party that big before. It was nice seeing the three get along with each other.

Once everyone was feeling better, Grant and Elliot left. I was in my room, about to shower when Paige walked in.