0.3

I straightened the last strand of my hair, unplugging it from the wall. I stand up from my vanity so I can put my shoes on.

I was currently getting ready for the party at Kat's and I was very excited. Paige is actually pretty excited to meet her.

I hyped her up and explained how she was a super sweet person. We posted some of the clips we took and everyone seemed to love them.

Grant is super excited about it too. I'm just happy that they're okay with Elliot coming along.

Elliot even offered to drive us all there. Hopefully, they keep an open mind about him. "Where's my bitches at?" I heard Grant ask as I grabbed my heels.

I walked into the living room so I could talk to him. He had on a green hoodie and plaid skinny jeans that went with it.

I just know he's going to burn up in that. "Well don't you look sexy? Elliot's going to pitch a tent when he sees you." I furrow my eyebrows towards him.

"You're so fucking weird." I tease him as I put my shoes on. Paige walked and she was dressed too.

"Question, do we have time to pre-game?" Paige asked me. Elliot told me when I was finishing my hair he was on the way.

"I think he's on the way but it depends on the traffic." I answer her question. "I'm going to take that as a yes." She stands up and goes to the kitchen.

Even though Paige and I are twenty, Grant gets alcohol for us. Both of us will be twenty-one soon so he doesn't have to much longer.

She grabs some White Claw's for us so we can drink it while we wait. I text Kat so I can tell her we'll be there shortly.

"Do you know anything about where they live?" She asked when she walked back in here.

I shake my head while I crack open my White Claw. "She sent me the address so I sent it to Elliot. He said it looked like it was in a nice part of town."

I know they make decent money from Youtube, sponsorships, and making merch to sell.

Since they've been doing this for a while, I know they have a good amount.

"Fingers crossed." Grant said while chugging his drink. Right around the time we finished it, Elliot walked in.

He knows Grant and Paige don't like him very well, he picked up on the vibe. I know he's nervous but he's not going to let it show.

"Well, look at who it is." I smile as we all turn over to him. He looked really good. He had on a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a flannel over it.

It was simple but it looked really good. "Traffic was a little crazy so sorry I was late." He apologized.

We all shrugged it off as we all stood up. We made sure to grab everything we needed before leaving the apartment.

We all piled into his car, Elliot and myself up front while the other two sat in the back. Elliot let me play music off his phone so that's what I did.

I play both Paige and Grant's music to hype us up. Even though Elliot didn't know the words, I could see him tap his fingers on the wheel.

The gps always would cut us off but we didn't care. Once we got there, we were all amazed by the house.

It was a decent sized house. Luckily we got there early enough to park up right by their house.

I texted Kat that we had just pulled in as we got out of the car. We went up to the door and knocked on it.

Not even a minute later, Kat opened up the door causing me to smile. We both quickly hugged as we greeted each other.