𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒 - 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Okie dokie, love. Now, I want you to get the simple jist of it by reading this, okay? Okay.

Now note that this was rushed and was made when I was crying over my Nahida 50/50, so yes...

Anyway enjoy!

———————————————————

You were at Windrise calculating the small patterns of the wind. It blew north, then east, as if signalling directions to an unknown location. East to north, quickly, like a warning. You were so focused on the amazing patterns, you didn't see the short man beside you.

"Hello there, I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" They asked after tapping your shoulder. "I'm Venti, Venti the bard." You turned to look down at him and stood with a confused look. "I should say the same for you, bard." you said. "I've never seen someone like you. However, it is polite to introduce yourself. I am (Y/N)." Venti looked you up and down then smiled a cheeky grin. "You don't look like you're from here." Venti said teasingly. "I'm from Liyue, in fact." you replied. "You seem familiar to this region of Teyvat, Venti."

You looked down at his clothes. Ones of a European bard, as you had expected. He may not have had an accent, but you could tell he'd have been born here.

Venti's grin grew as you developed a smile. "Very, in fact." he said with extreme confidence. "I know this place better than anyone on Teyvat." You smile softly. "How about you show me around, Venti the bard?" Venti's ears turn a bright red of embarrassment, but he nodded and took your hand.