𝙳𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚌 - 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛

"Two in one day? Voice, you're spoiling us" is what you're supposed to be thinking. Anyway, this is one I didn't want to post because I was embarrassed of it. Like I said in a previous oneshot, Diluc is my baby boy. So of course I have countless oneshots of him.

Anyways, this one has three parts. The last two parts will be in the same chapter.

A-Thank you~

___________________________________________

It was close to midnight and everyone was home asleep. However, Diluc seemed to have closed the tavern noticing no one else would come. You, who was just behind a near building, crept out to see him leave. You followed the lone man towards the middle of the city. From afar, you saw him take out a small box from his pocket, taking a thin cylinder out. With his vision, he lit the cylinder, burning bright. Lighting up the face you loved so much. When he was done he put his hand in the pockets of his coat.

"I know someone's there," he said. "Show yourself."

You froze still. Before agitating your love, you shifted towards him. Once you reached him you stared as his back was towards you.

"Who are you and why were you following me?"

You felt nervous thinking of a way to drive the conversation in a way that didn't make you look creepy.

"You see, Master Diluc, I was, uhm, late night walking and we just happened to go down the same route." You said. Thinking your lie sounded convincing.

Diluc turned to face you, realizing he was smirking. You felt your face increase in temperature as he came closer to you. Only inches away from you face. He took his cigarette out of his lips' grasp. Puffing the smoke away from you.

"How long have you been at this?" He asked.

You stood silently feeling your face grow more and more hotter. Diluc chuckled at you before placing a peck on your lips with his. You felt as if you were dreaming to have this happen to you.

"I've known about you for some time." He smiled. "You're not as sneaking as you think, darling."

He moved his face even closer than previously was. Without the hesitation of your own embarrassment, you kiss Diluc. A bit taken aback, Diluc was, but he didn't break the kiss. Diluc threw his cigarette, passionately kissing you as he puts the flame of with his boot.

You two continued your kiss until it became a wet kiss. You felt Diluc's smokey breath on you, not making you enjoy it any less. He knelt down to pick you up from your thighs, trying his best not to break the kiss. You let go for a few gasps of air.

"God, you're such a good kisser." Diluc said breathlessly, quickly continuing the kiss.

You seemed to fall into a trance in which you find yourself letting go for a few moans of relief and pleasure. Diluc got more aggressive with this and bit you lip. You let go to let out a softy groan.

"I'm so sorry, darling." he whispered into your ear. "How about somewhere else?"

You held on to Diluc as he took himself to your neck. Biting it harshly. You dug your fingers into his back, holding back another pleasureful moan.

"Let's take you somewhere more private." he whispered. "You can make as much noise as you want there."