Whats going on??☁️

short a/n
this isn't necessary based on just movie. plus i still haven't seen it-
anyway. enjoy <3
————————————————————————————
Marios POV:
"LUIGII?" I yell walking around bowsers castle. "I thought he would make it out by now its been like 2 days since he went in." I snap back because a strong, deep voice shouted "Halt Mario" I look up to see a 7' ft tall turtle like creature with spikes on its shell, horns on its head, and firey red hair. Just the site of the thing could stike fear in anyone. But i could care less. He's just a big bully who likes to pick on the little guy or kidnaps random princess. At least he gives me work. "What do you want Bowser?" i shout. "I would like for you to come into the castle. We need to uh talk." Said the beast looking away. "is he nervous? I'm like 5'1 and he's scared of me? To be far, I've kicked his ass like twice" "Alright I guess" I say walking towards the entrance of the castle with Bowser in toe.
__
Time skip brought to you by a Fire Flower
__
I walk into the huge entryway, a Blood red carpet under my feet, dark oak wood arches in front of me, and a huge chandelier over head. "So what's up?" I say turning to Bowser. "I-" "Bowser?" I turn to where the voice was coming from and I see Luigi standing there in a obviously over sized shirt, looking at Bowser. Then he sees me and turns bright red. "Luigi?! You were supposed to get out yesterday!" I say storming over to him. "I- I can explain-" he says looking down "and what are you even wearing?! Is that his shirt?!" "Yes but it was because my cloths were in the wash and-" "you stayed the night?!? What is wrong with you? He's a monster!!" "He is not!! He gave me a chance after he found me out. A place to sleep and a hot meal. He didn't hurt me once. Now he is a nice man and I'm tired of everyone acting like he is a monster." I just stand there stunned as he walks away. I turn to Bowser and he's just standing there smiling. I watched as Bowser follows down the same hallway that my brother just went down. All I could do was stand there for what felt like forever. Eventually I walked myself back to princess peaches castle and my brothers words ring in my head. "What happened in the castle?"
—————————————————————
A/N
I hope you liked it!!