FreenBecky Special

A/N: This is what you've been waiting guys hahhaha

Freen's Pov

" really? i wonder if.... You also smell and taste good  " i said and with a swift move im on top of her. Then without a warning i kissed her torridly.

Aah.. damn! What she did to me earlier was awesome. I thought while i kiss her deeper.
Then i pulled away..

" P-Pfreen. " Becky  said breathlessly.

" i told you  you'll  pay for what you did earlier. " i said seductively. Then i saw her eyes like she just realized something.
I think she didnt comprehend what i said earlier. Igave her a smirk.

" A-arent you tired babe?" she said while blushing.

" Not at all. Now, Its payback time. " i said as i held both of her hands over her head .

" B-babe  " Becky whispered and i can sense the excitement in her voice.

" Do as i say. Im the master now and you are my slave.. Understand?" i whispered to her ear and start licking it.

" K-ka..hmm"

" Good. Now i want you to hold on to this metal bar and never let go." then i guided her hands to the head boards metal bar.

" So.. Where do i start eating my dessert?" i asked.

I looked at her face. Shes just staring back at me waiting for me to do something. I gave her my sweetest smile. Then lean down to kiss her. Just a gentle kiss. Gosh i can do this all day  . Becky's lips are really soft .

" Bec. Stick your tongue out. " i commanded and even tho confusion is written all over her  she did what i said.

And with out a word i captured her pink soft tongue and suck it. I heard her gasp because of what i did .. And she moaned as i continue to suck her soft muscle.

Then our tongue started to dance with each other to the music only us can hear.

I can feel our drools falling from our mouth but i dont care. We don't care . We continue to kiss each other wildly. and only broke apart coz we have to catch some air.

" Damn.. Y-you . W-where did you learn that?" Becky asked while trying to catch her breathe 

" Where? hmm.. Youre not the only pervert here babe . And you know that. " i said seductively and without her knowledge i suddenly clutch her center.

" f-fuck!" she said as her back arched in pleasure. her eyes closed and her mouth open.

Seeing her erotic expression makes me want more. So my lips lean down and start licking  and kissing her neck to her earlobe down do her neck again. I can feel her pulse.

As i continue to kiss and lick her down to her collar bone and to her chest i start to rub her still clothed center.

" P-p'freen... D-damn.. Hmmm"

" your nipples are already hard becky. Can i have a taste?" i asked but even before she could answer i captured her right nipple and suck it like a hungry baby.

" g-gosh! Sarocha! aaah!"

I love it. seeing becky in this state. Which i know only i, can see. i swirl my tongue around her nipple as i roll my thumb to the other. Her moans makes me crazy. Damn becky youre mine. Mine alone. I wont let other people to see you like this.

" owh fuck! aah! B-babe! n-no biti--- hmmmm" becky's yell was replaced by a long moan.

Biting she said? well i just bit her nipple but immediately suck it to replace the pain.