Field Trip

(I took a small break from this story to help get everything back in order, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you for those who commented positivity and understanding what I'm going through. It really meant a lot to me so I hope I can make up for it by making new chapters! I hope you enjoy!)

Welcome Home Daycare has never been so excited for this day! The kiddos are going on their first field trip to the museum/planetarium! Y/N had them lined up for the bus to arrive and she also went through the list of everything they needed. "Okay, everyone! Get ready as we are going out on an adventure. But be careful, the bus ride can be pretty bumpy so make sure to put on your seatbelts and hold onto your things so they don't fly around." She announced. "Yes, Ms. Y/N!" They cheered happily. When the bus finally arrived, they immediately headed inside with their assigned buddy, making sure that they are secured tightly and ready to go. Wally had to sit next to Y/N in a car seat but he was a bit hesitant. She was able to get him in but he had a small pout going on. "Aww, don't worry, Wally. We'll be there before we know it." She says as she now tells the bus driver that they are ready to go after she double checks everyone for safety. They all sang the ABC's, Mary Had A Little Lamb, any nursery rhyme you can think of to make the time go faster. When they got to the museum, all the kids looked outside their windows in awe. She helped each one of them off the bus while holding the blue haired baby, making them stand in a line again while holding onto a rope. "Now kids, this is a very big building so you can easily get lost in there. Do not let go of the rope unless I say so. Also, we need to be very quiet as they give the tour. Understood, my munchkins?" She questions. "Yes, Ms.Y/N!" The tots exclaimed as they begin to walk in. Y/N met with the tour guide and they soon started with all the exhibits. The first one was the dinosaur exhibits, seeing all of the skeletons and collected rocks with isopods in them. They got a little scared from the giant T-Rex display, so they immediately headed for the next area: The Art Exhibit. All the kids looked up in fascination from the different kinds of styles there was. Especially Wally since this was his department. Soon after, there was one more place that they had to see before heading to the planetarium: The Caveman exhibit. They saw how humans used to look many years ago, mammoths in full size, even seeing the tools they used to hunt. This actually got many questions from the kids, trying to fill their curiosity. But they got more excited for the planetarium as they were going to see how the galaxy looked like. They immediately took their seats and looked up as the show began to start. Y/N couldn't help but look up as well, her eyes glittering from the sight of so many stars up close. The kids let out some "ooo's" and "ahh's" when the show gets more intense. She wishes she had a camera to get pictures of this to show their parents. After some time, it was finally over and so was the tour. She heard collected groaning from the kids as they didn't want to go as they were having so much fun, but they knew it was time to go home. Most of them fell asleep on the way back as they had so much excitement for the day, which made it easier for her to get them to their parents when they picked up their tot. Another day well done for Y/N once again.