Temper Tantrums (Pt.2)

(I know puppets don't have teeth but baby/toddlers are wild and fussy when new teeth come in, trust me, I know)

Seeing both Barnaby and Howdy fighting over an action figure, Y/N knew that this wasn't going to end will if she didn't stop it. She headed up and grabbed the toy from between them, hearing groaning from the both of them. "Boys, what have we learned about sharing?" She asked. "Sharing is caring." They said in unison. "That's right. Care to tell me what is going on?" She questioned before squatting to look at them in their level. "I wanted the toy first but Howdy tried take it away!" The puppy exclaimed. "No! I had it first but you were being mean and grabbed it so I tried to get it back!" Howdy yells back. Both of them clamored before trying to pounce at each other to fight. Y/N has her arms extended, holding them away from each other. "BOYS! This is no way to behave. You both are going to time out if you don't stop." She says with an authority in her voice. They stopped before pouting and crossing their arms, showing their anger. Y/N took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down so that she doesn't overreact. "You two have been behaving so good today up until now. If you can't agree on who gets the toy first, I'll have to hold it for the rest of the day." Barnaby and Howdy whined as they didn't want that to happen. But Y/N had no other choice. "Why don't you find a toy that you both can play with?" She asks before looking around and finding a beach ball. She then tosses it between them, hoping they would get the message. They soon started to kick it between them, laughing as they found a new source of entertainment that they can share. Y/N felt more proud as she calmed 3 incidents of tantrums in one day, she couldn't handle another one. But she was celebrating too soon. She heard a screeching noise coming from the crib, seeing that Wally was acting fussy. She heads towards him and picks him up, only to feel him bite down on her shoulder and grip her hair tightly, making her groan in pain. He lets out more screams of frustration, making it difficult for Y/N to see and wonder what was going on. She felt something odd as he bit down so she held him on her hip, trying to check his mouth. "You have a new tooth coming in! No wonder you're so cranky as well!" She says before placing him down in his high chair, Wally banging on it to let out all the frustration he had in his tiny body. Y/N grabbed a teething ring from the freezer, letting it warm up a tiny bit so that it doesn't have the blue haired baby ice burns. After wiping it down with a napkin to keep it more sterilized, she hands it to him, Wally immediately quiets down as he chews on the plastic ring. She couldn't believe all the mess that happened today and she couldn't wait til it was the end of her shift. When she got home, she didn't even bother to shower or eat dinner. She immediately plopped into bed, sleeping the rest of the her day away.