Chapter 3: A monster unchained

Y/n pov:

Y/n: Alright, listen up! Stephen, I want you to take your pack into the woods for recon. If you pick up Her scent, come back here and tell me. I'll deal with them myself.

 I'll deal with them myself

Stephen: *nods*

He lets out a howl before leading his pack into the forest. One of the benefits of being Salem's adopted son is the Grimm's instinct to follow your command. I can feel a magical presence near here... A white cat? No, clearly a familiar. Suddenly, I hear the pained howls of Stephen's whole pack as they're torn apart. Shame, really. He was good company.

And wouldn't you know it?

Y/n: Rias... You just don't know when to leave me alone, do you?

Rias: Listen, Y/n! I'm sorry for everything! Just come back home to us and everything can go back to how it wa-

I cut her off with Black Thunder, hitting the tree right next to her head and blowing a hole straight through it.

Y/n: Back to how it was, you say? Now why would I give up the freedom I put so much effort into getting, just to be used as a tool again? Your offers are meaningless, Rias. Leave. N O W.

A brown-haired individual steps in front of her. I can practically smell the perversion coming off of him from over here.

Issei: Look, I don't get what your problem is. But we came here to get you and we're not going back empty handed! Ddraig!

The Boosted Bear... Predictable. You were never the smart one, Ddraig. Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to beat a brain into you.

Ddraig: BOOST!

He tries to land a punch to my face, only to phase through me and be met with a red laser. The knock-back throws him into a field of orange time-bombs.