Chapter 10 SHANG

Ansh— Veer did you try wielding it?

Veer—I would have tried if there wasn't a rat here.

Ansh—As I haven't sense him, it can easily be handled by you.

Veer—I thought that too but now he is acting weird.

Surbhi—Ansh, Saurabh is acting weird too.

Ansh—Surbhi, meet me at the cave.

Veer—so what's wrong with them.

Ansh—I don't know much but he is not a normal demon. He is called Shang. He shares a part of his soul to human and makes them their eyes and ears.

Veer—And you tell you don't know much.

Ansh-(shock to see the sign on the hammer)Veer you should fetch that hammer while we distract the demon.

Veer-Ansh one should not be selfish.

Ansh-my guruji told me to get those thing which has the same sign as the hammer,so now go get it.

(Surbhi and Ansh try to attack the demon but everytime they attack,it deflects to Veer)

Surbhi- all of our attacks are deflecting towards Veer and his shell seems to be strong,what to do Ansh?

(Attacks again )

Veer- Again! When will you stop attacking me? I know I am third wheeling here but this is not necessary.

Ansh- Surbhi, Why don't you try attacking Veer?

Veer- are you sure you don't see me as your enemy?

( Surbhi try to attack Veer and it deflected to the demon, they both were able to distract the demon and Veer was successful in getting the hammer)

Ansh- Veer now

Veer- yes its finally my time to shine.( attacks the demon with hammer)  Three points to griffindor.

Ansh- what is griffindor?

Veer- you don't know griffindor? Harry potter? (Quite in disappointment)

Ansh- come on guys what do you expect, I was living in an isolated place from my childhood.

Surbhi- Don't worry, we will show you everything about the world.

(Veer enjoying his self made ship)