Side story-6

Surbhi—you good now?

Ansh—don't talk about it you said you wanted to make today a good memory

Veer—umm Surbhi, do your villagers just come straight to the guests with weapons?

Surbhi—what rubbish are you saying?

(Veer pointing his finger at a few men walking towards them)

Surbhi—This was not planned.

Karan—They are humans we just need one person to handle them okay?

Monami—I will handle them

Karan—with care, Monami

(Monami stood her ground as the goons circled her, their intentions clear and menacing. With a swift, practiced motion, she dodged the first thug's clumsy punch, retaliating with a powerful kick that sent him sprawling. Another goon lunged at her with a knife, but she deftly sidestepped, grabbing his wrist and twisting it until the blade clattered to the ground. Despite their numbers, the goons found themselves overwhelmed by her speed and skill. One by one, they fell, groaning in pain.)

Surbhi—This never happened before, someone must have sent them.

Veer—Ya maybe your lover, right Ansh?

Ansh—Monami, why don't you hit him too

Surbhi—Can you guys concentrate on my village

Karan—off course

***

Surbhi—Nana when did you come back?

Adhirit—Beta will come here I want to talk to you about something.

Surbhi—yes Nana what happens?

Adhirit—Surbhi, what are your thoughts on marriage?

Surbhi—Nana, to be honest, I don't want to marry Yuvan and

Adhirit— Great, I also don't want you to marry him. But then, will you marry someone I choose for you? It's important for our business. Wait, were you saying something?

Surbhi— Nana, what do you mean by you don't want me to marry him? You were the one who told me to marry him!

Adhirit— Yes, and I am the one telling you to marry someone else now. Won't you do it for me?

Surbhi— Nana, what happened to you? Who did you have a meeting with? You seem different after coming back from your meeting.

Adhirit—( Angrily ) Surbhi, just marry who I told you to!

Surbhi— No, Nana, enough is enough! I am not your puppet, and I love someone else.