Chapter 1

Emptiness, the worst feeling the one can ever feel which is only thing which can define him. He doesn't feel anything, not sorrow nor happiness, it's just neutral. He don't know what's happening around him not he care what going on. He doesn't feeling any appetite anymore nor thirst . There is no motivation of doing anything nor he is able to explain what he is feeling.

The pampered child of his Aai who used to throw tantrums just for his favourite breakfast is now eating the plain oats only for sake of medication so that he could apply for transfer from here after getting fully recovered. The smile which used to lighten up the whole house is now missing, the shine and mischievous glint is missing from his eyes. They looks more distinct and daze.

He lives along with Chavans yet not with them. The one who used to be dramatic for attention from each member is now isolating himself from others. The one who used to pranks and teases others is now stepped out from his room rarely. They have their son yet lost him.

It's another morning in Chavan Niwas where Ashwini entered into kitchen after making menu of favourites of her dear child in mind in attempt to gaining the forgiveness from her son. She looks ahead only to found her son who never stepped into kitchen in his whole life is making oats for himself making her heart pained and eyes teared up.

" Godu agar tujhe bhuk lagi thi to tune mujhe kyun uthaya ? Mein bana deti na bada huh ! ", She asked softly while walking towards him trying to have converse with him. As always he answered keeping his tone as professional as he could, " Mein apko takleef nahi dena chahta tha ! "

Hearing it lump formed in her throat, seeing her dear child who used to butter her alot for making his favourite food even if whole meal was ready is now don't wanna bother her. It's like pricking feeling to her heart yet she managed the smiled and immediately pulled out the flour on plate making dough for meetha-paratha which he loves the most saying, " Are isme kaisi takleef bada, tu bas thodi der baith ja abhi do minute mein tere favourite meetha-paratha ban jayega! "

" Shukriya magar mera breakfast ban chuka hain, aap apne parivaar ke liye nasta bana lijiye ! " Virat said coldly while empting the oats in bowl and moved towards the sink for washing the utensils used not before covering the bowl. Ashwini just looked towards his retreating figure with teary eyes and thinks herself, ' Kitna naraj haina tu ki aaj bhi mujhe maaf nahi kar sakta ! '

Virat sat while eating his tasteless oats on corner sofa in living area while family started gathering. They tried to converse with him who answered in mono syllablic keeping it as short as he could. There conversation stopped with door bell making them wonder who it would that too this morning.

They opened the door and found sunny with his wide smile but what caught their attention is figure beside him flashing her toothy smile doing Colgate ad. They rolled their eyes at her audacity to entered into the Chavan Niwas even after breaking every ties with her.

She entered into Chavan Niwas without asking anybody about it as she owned it. Bhawani shouted at her, " Aye jungli mulgi, tujhe ek baar mein samajh nahi aata kya. Tu yaha kyun aayi hain huh ? Vaise to badi swabhiman ka gun gaan karti haina to ab kaha gayi tera swabhiman huh. Besharam ki tarah muh utha kar chali aayi. "

Sai : Are kaku yeh aap kaise sawal kar rahi hain. Jaha par parivaar hota hain vaha par attitude kyun rakhna hota hain, kyunki vo to apne hote haina.

Sonali : Hum tera koi parivaar nahi hain aur nahi hume teri shakal dekhni hain to apna boriya bistra utha aur chalti ban yaha se.

" Par maine kab kaha ki aap mera parivaar ho ? ", Sai asked innocently being confused but it's savage reply from them that she didn't considered Chavans as her family except one, who is her only family after her aba.