Chapter 194 : Infiltration

“Madam Sharon?” Dunn obviously knew of Baron Khoy’s widow, a famous socialite in Tingen.

Maynard’s wife turned her head to shoot a glance at the scrawny lady who came with her to the Blackthorn Security Company, but she didn’t speak for herself.

The scrawny lady in the black dress and hat weighed her words before she spoke.

“Yes, Madam Sharon, the wife of the deceased Baron Khoy. She, she...”

She stammered, then suddenly spat in anger, “She’s a b*tch!”

Upon hearing her curse, Klein suddenly recalled the porno that he had seen and Madam Sharon’s behavior which appeared nervous on the surface but was calm deep down. That made him believe the rumors about her, and he felt sorry for the deceased old baron.

It’s not like Madam Sharon can’t remarry. But her loose behavior... really makes the old baron’s grave a perfect nesting ground for cuckoos...

Dunn didn’t have much of a change in his facial expression. He sat on the sofa opposite and said with his mellow voice, “But that doesn’t make her a criminal.

“You know clearly, and I know it clearly too. Madam Sharon is very influential in Tingen. If we were to follow her and monitor her, there could be very serious consequences for us.”

“She’s a criminal!” the scrawny lady said angrily. “She caused my brother’s death, but those lovers of hers pressured the police department and made them pronounce that my brother died of excessive drinking and continuous indulgence in sexual pleasure. Th-they are all criminals!”

Those... Klein realized that the scrawny lady was Maynard’s sister while feeling sorry for the old baron once again.

That’s right, for such a scandal, she would definitely not send a maidservant here. It’s better if the request is made by family... He nodded his head in enlightenment.

Mrs. Maynard patted the back of the scrawny woman’s hand and added with a deep yet cold voice, “She’s a criminal! If you suffer any damages because of this, I will compensate you for your losses.”

That tone... She lives up to her identity as the daughter of the New Party’s head. If the police department wasn’t very confident with the result of my mediumship ritual, I’m afraid they would’ve submitted under her pressure... Klein lampooned inwardly.

Dunn was silent for nearly twenty seconds before he said, “Alright... I have another question. Why do you seem to be so certain that we would find something?”

The scrawny lady nodded and said, “The tobacco merchant, Vickroy, introduced us here. He said that you’re the cream of the crop in this industry and can complete missions that others aren’t capable of completing.”

The tobacco merchant Vickroy... Who’s he? Klein looked at Captain subconsciously and noticed that Dunn Smith looked really confused.

I’m so silly, why did I hope for Captain to remember something like this... After all, even I don’t quite remember... He sighed.

The scrawny lady saw that the two elite mercenaries looked confused, so she added, “You saved his kidnapped son.”

Oh, him... That kidnap case led me to the discovery of the Antigonus family’s notebook... Klein was suddenly enlightened.

Dunn nodded slightly and said, “I understand.”

Upon seeing this, the scrawny woman laid out her offer, “You are to tail and monitor th-that b*tch for two weeks. Even if you don’t find any evidence of her crime, you have to take note of who visited her and who she visited. We will pay fifty pounds for this.