Well that was close

(A/n Hey guys I'm sorry it's been a while I had no motivation to write. And still don't. But I thought it's been to long since and update.)

Michael's POV

When Zapper powers on they look at me as if analysing me then waves slightly. When the phone rings I wait for it to stop.

"Ah hello, hello, if you're hearing this you made it to night two, see I told you it wouldn't be that difficult. But um you might want to check the cameras while I'm talking. Freddy and friends tend to get more active as the week progresses, now I want to talk about how important the door lights are. There are blind spots on the camera's which happens to be right outside your door. The broken down wolf animatronic is usual pretty good on catching them, but sometimes there to to slow so, if you can't find something... Or I guess someone. Check the lights. You may only have a few seconds to react. So um, check the doors and only close the doors if nessisary got to reserve power."

When the phone hangs up zapper closes the left hall as I check the right, there was no one there so I check cams.

(Timeskip because no motivation. And a drawing of papa glitch trap drawn by me several years ago. May actually do a re draw.)

The clock chimes 6:00 and all the animatronics power down and zapper does there routine of walking to parts and service and I follow. "I'll finish redesigning you tomorrow ok?, I have to get home, I'm incharge of the house today..." All zapper does is nods slightly and smiles.

(A/n sorry guys, gals, and non-binary pals, this is a short one mostly because I got no motivation. But... I hope it suffices until I get motivation to do longer pages. Be safe, stay strong, and most of all, be kind.)