Soul switch.

(A/n WARNING MENTION OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM BUT WHATS AN AFTON STORY WITHOUT GORE AND HARM. WARNING ALSO CONTAINS A BIT OF MY AU. GLITCHTRAP IS HIS OWN PERSON AND WILLIAM IS HIS OWN PERSON)
Y/n's POV~

(Chris is now four and your older brother Terrence died of suicide A few years ago and follows the family with y/n but is attached to the foxy mask (Michael's mask) you also met glitchtrap)
I watch as my twin bullies our younger siblings. He hasn't been the same since Terrence died... Of course I tried to prevent it by falling off his desk. But he didn't pay attention. I also have noticed a yellow bunny rabbit following dad recently and bothering him. "He..hello...um...mister rabbit...why are you following my dad?" The rabbit looks around curiously and since it was night it was hard to see me. "Who's there? Where are you? How can you see me?" The rabbit says. "I'm down here mister rabbit." He looks at me then picks me up. "Why do you follow my dad? Your bugging him. And he doesn't like to be bothered." He smirks "so your one of William's dead kids? Whats your name?" I smile and laugh. "I'm y/n. And my friend is named Zapper!" He looked confused but then Zapper quietly introduces himself. "Hello rabbit. I'm Zapper. Hurt y/n or her family and I'll find away to hurt you."

(Sorry guys. I am trying to keep up but I don't think I'll ever have a system. So I'll probably update whenever I decide to have modivation.)