Chapter: 4

3rd person POV :-

Jungkook took a shelter under a big tree. It was raining hard.

 A cool breeze was touching his bare skin and making him startle in sudden cold

A cool breeze was touching his bare skin and making him startle in sudden cold. But Jungkook was shaking hard thinking about his next morning. He is damn sure that "Sky" won't accept him anymore. The way he behaved with world famous business man Mr. Tin , Sky's reputation is surely now in ground level. Mr. Tin is a powerful rich guy. If something bad happen to Sky, Jungkook can't forgive himself anymore . This bar helped him to survive for years. Beside, what is he going to do now ? Right now ? Okay, let's drench in rain .

At morning-
Sky Bar:-

Manager :- What do you think who are you ?Jungkook looked down at his question

Jungkook looked down at his question.

Manager :- What the hell do you think who are you ? Answer me bitch.
Jungkook :- I am sorry sir.
Manager :- SORRY MY ASS !! Do you even have any idea how our reputation is damaged by your stupid action? I just wonder that you still have the guts to show your face. GET THE HELL OUT RIGHT NOW!!

A single drop of tears rolled down from Jungkook's cheek. Still he managed to say," Sir !! Please forgive me. Give me one more chance ."

Manager :- I don't want to see your trace anymore here. You were precious for us but that doesn't mean that you are allowed to play with our reputation. Just leave !

After stating the last sentence the manages of Sky bar left Jungkook in tears.
Jungkook broke down on the floor. He really doesn't know where to go after this . Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned back.

Namjoon :- I really don't know what was wrong with you

Namjoon :- I really don't know what was wrong with you. Why suddenly, after all this years you behaved weird. But I won't ask you anything cause I know you can't answer or you don't want to.

Jungkook looked down at the floor.
Namjoon wiped Jungkook's tears and hugged him tightly ," Man up Kookie, I know you never like this life . But you have to find now what you want to do. Just don't break down like this. I wish you all the best in your life . Nobody likes this kind of living but I don't have any choice . Hope we can meet again one day."

Jungkook hugged back his only friend for last time. How he wished to have this boy with him right now. But as if destiny cares about his wishes !

Jungkook bid bye to Namjoon and left the place .
He came to the main road and started walking without knowing what his destination is. Suddenly he bumped on a guy !

Jungkook :- Sorry sir I didn't give attention. Please forgive me.
Guy :- Hey it's okay . But who are you ? And why are you absent minded like this ? You look pale.
Jungkook :- I lost my job sir. I have no shelter, no family. I don't to what to do after this .
Guy :- What can you do ? I mean what are you capable of ?
Jungkook :- I don't know sir.
Guy ;- What ? Then what was your job ?
Jungkook :- A-Actually I w-worked as a P-Prostitute at Sky bar .
Guy :- What ?? Ummm....are you Jungkook ??

Jungkook's eyes widen. He asked," How do you know sir ?"

Guy :- Oh actually Ummmm I mean....I mean you are famous at that bar na. So people who goes to that bar talks about you.
Fine , if you don't know what you will do next then come with me..
Jungkook:- What ?? Where sir ??
Guy :- I am Chang . Come with me. Be my mistress. Work for me, satisfy me at night. I will pay you a high amount plus you can live in my house.

Jungkook:- What????? Mistress ?? But ...but are you married Sir ??
Chang :- Yes! Arranged marriage. Business deal.
Jungkook:- But But still it's not fair sir...What if..what if your wife...
Chang :- Don't talk much . I will pay you . Obey me.

Jungkook followed the man to his car. On the whole ride both were silent . Jungkook laughed at his fate. His dream won't be true in this life. Again he got that life which is "hell" according to him . But he has no choice . He needs food, shelter . His fate is not like Kim Tae Huyang ! He doesn't know what was wrong with him that night but can he deny he is suffering like this for that person . This is not that person's fault. But why was he in his mind that day ? And what about the next nights ? Will he be able to please Chang ? Oh god! Just let me forget that angelic face !!

..................................
Please vote and give supportive comments na guys !💜