Chapter : 10

3rd person's POV -

At Green Park :

Chang came out from the car and opened the door for Jungkook. Jungkook landed his feet on the ground but his eyes were busy to roam the surroundings. Chang chuckled at it.
Chang :- Hey Kook mind your steps too okay ?
Kook :- I can't take off my eyes from the sights. It's very beautiful.
Chang :- Haha Kook it's just a Zoo. Here we came to see some wild creatures. Others sight doesn't matter too much here. You are exclaiming like It's hill or beach .
Kook :- I never seen outer world before sir.

That's why may be. Last time I visited with my parents...umm I don't remember anything na. I was too little. And hills or beaches are just my dream.

First time, without hesitation Jungkook told a part of his life story to someone else. Cause this "someone" is very comfortable for sharing. Except Namjoon he never shared anything to anybody. But for Chang, he didn't feel anything wrong. He knows Chang will only listen, won't ask anything which can make kook uncomfortable. To be honest this guy is too gentle to believe.
Chang listened Kook and smiled ," I will take you to those places too. Don't worry Kookie."
Kook looked at Chang with wide eyes," N-No sir you don't have to. I -I was just telling." Chang smiled and tapped on Kook's back," Don't think too much let's go. From where should we start ? The Elephant zone ?"
Kook :- Sounds Good.

Chang and Jungkook was roaming in the Zoo. Chang was taking pictures of the animal

 Chang was taking pictures of the animal

 while Kook was busy to admire everything with child-like wonder in his eyes

while Kook was busy to admire everything with child-like wonder in his eyes. Suddenly Chang stopped taking pics due to an interruption --" Sir Chang ?"
Chang turned around and saw a young lad with a lady in front of him. Chang smiled," Oh Mr. Tae Huyang? What a pleasant surprise !!"
Jungkook didn't pay attention towards Chang's interruption until they started talking. Kook also turned around with an unknown feelings and froze at the sight. But at this very moment his mind gave him only one order, " Hide Kook, hide." There was a pillar where they were standing. Jungkook immediately took shelter behind the pillar. After taking some seconds to calm down himself he came into his sense and concentrated at the conversation.

V:- Yes sir ! Long time no see. How are you ?
Chang :- Fine. What about you?
V :- Fine too. Enjoying Zoo, with my childhood friend .
Chang :- Oh, enjoy . See ya later.

For Tae Huyang, it's clear that Chang doesn't wanna talk more. He understands. Rich business man. Always professional.
For Jungkook, he got that Chang realized Kook is hiding. So he bid bye to Kook.
But Jungkook started feeling bitter. Cause he already peeked and watched the beautiful face of his friend. Friend ? Really ?
His thoughts got interruption due to a behind hug. Chang back hugged Kook and asked calmly ," Why hiding Kookie baby?"
Jungkook froze," S-Sir not here."
Chang laughed," Am I really a sex pervert to you? Can't I just hug you gently ? My baby Kookie?" His face was too close . Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. But he made him self calm soon and cleared his throat," Y-Yes sir ! "

Chang :- Why hiding from your idol ? You could meet him . Were you nervous?
Kook :- Oh yeah yeah sir hehe , idol is in front of me. So nervous he he.

Chang smiled, didn't say anything much . He hold Kook's hand went to a Cafe.

...............................................
What about Tae Huyang ? Let's see in next chap. 💜