unusual meeting

Unusual meting

You sighted, tiny raindrops started falling, hitting you in the face. You searched for your favorite hoodie and your bright red umbrella in your backpack. Once the floppy hoodie was over your shirt you opened your umbrella.Luckily you were always prepared in case of rain. You were walking towards your flat, but as the circumstances you decided to take the bus.

When you reached the nearest station the sun was already gone and rain fell heavily. Gripping the umbrella with both hands you waited for the bus to come. You were alone, that was until you felt a presence beside you. You looked in the direction of your new companion, and you saw a soaking guy. He was smirking, almost laughing. Confused at first you looked forward again, then, you realized he was wearing a hat, but, not any hat, he was wearing a totoro hat. You busted in giggles and he let his laugh out."Coincidence??" He smiled at you biting his tongue's tip in a cute way, then you saw him clearer, he had blue greenish sparkling eyes and black raven hair. "Want to share umbrella?" you said as he nodded, you scooted aside so you would both fit. He took out his hat and shook his head like a puppy, splashing you. "So you know totoro?" he said grinning."Any proper weeb does" He laughed at your comment. Suddenly, a rainy day didn't seem that bad.

It took a while for the bus to arrive, in the meanwhile you and totoro guy, which have not told you his name, talked about rainy days. "Come on totoro" You said as you hopped onto the bus, he following you. The bus smelled humid, it was mostly crowded. You sat in a place that looked comfortable at a certain expense and totoro guy followed you."Do you mind if I sit here?" You nodded smiling and he sat down."By the way, you have not told me your name" You said as you looked at him."Phil, Phil Lester" He grinned as he spoke "What about yours?" You looked at him "Y/N, a pleasure to meet you Phil" He smiled biting his tounge's tip "Y/N, what a nice name, plasure to meet you too"

After a trip of laughs and anecdotes it was time for you to get off the bus. "Well, see you" He spoke as he stood up.You looked at him, why would he know you lived here? He walked down the asile Wait, is it his stop too? You stood up and ran down the asile. When you got off the bus he was walking on the pavement. "Wait!" You shouted, hoping he would hear you. He spun around "Y/N?" He looked confused at the fact that you were there."You live here?" You said as you ran towards him. "That building" He said pointing at a tall building. "I live...there" You said pointing at the building just in front. He smiled. "What a coincidence, wouldn't you mind if I visit someday?" You shook your head and took a pen out of your backpack and grabbed his arm. With a swift hand move you wrote-Apartment #12, see you Phil- Y/N :3- "Bye totoro!" And with this you ran towards your flat, with the brightest smile in your face.

......................................................

Hey guys. I am new to this so they may not be that great. I am taking requests.