Night club

Night club

You were sitting on your room when you heard your phone beep. Sighting you looked over it, it was your old uni friend Lexi. It had been a while since you last talked so you grabbed your phone to look at the text.

Lexi: Hello Y/N/N! Hey I was making a uni gathering and I wanted to invite you tonight to come to  our old meet up club! Kisses xoxox

You groaned, that club was very popular and usually crowded, you hated going. But, you had nothing better to do so you decided to accept the invitation, plus you would go out for once in a while.

Y/N: Sure I would love to go Lex. See you there then. -Y/N :3

You decided to go with something casual, you would usually wear a dress, but the night was a bit cold. So, you put on your black skinny jeans and a black flower printed crop top. You went for some flats since heels hurt your feet and a small purse. 

Lexi: Cool! We are all meeting up outside at 10 pm! We are like a party of 17 so you will find us easily. xoxo See you darling!

You walked towards the club and arrived on time. You saw tons of familiar faces, most of them not friendly at all. Most of the girls were wearing dresses and heels and some leggings. Then you spotted Lexi. She was tall and slim, black curly hair and grey smokey eyes she was wearing a sea blue dress. "Y/N darling! Good that you came! I am going inside with May, see you later" She kissed your cheek and entered. After that, a group of girls surrounded you. "Oh look who came! Y/N the nerd, crybaby and weirdo. She has the same awful fashion sense poor poor Y/N. The dinosaurs called they want their clothes back. I bet you don't even have a boyfriend and you never had or friends looser" All the girls were glaring at you. Then you recognized most of them. Total jerks since uni, great. "Leave me alone and go mind your business" You said to what seemed the queen bee of the jerks. She inspected you. "Why would I obey orders from an animal?" You got closer to her looking her dead in the eye. "Because the sheep obey the dogs" She clenched her fists. Then she slapped you "You don't talk to me like that!" You slapped her back. Then things went down, they were too many and you fell to the ground then you felt kicks hurting your torso. "Hey! What are you doing! Leave her alone!" It was a guys voice, soft but the words harsh. "I said leave her alone monsters!" You felt a flock of pain when you felt a heel crush your ankle. You yelped. "Stop!" Then the queen bee fell down. "Im sorry I pushed you but you are hurting her!Go mind your business!" The guy shouted at her and she swore under her breath and they all left, leaving you on the ground, sobbing. 

You felt a presence beside you. It was the guy, he look concerned."Are you ok?" You nodded and sat facing him, small tears still flowing. He was a very good looking guy, he had beautiful eyes, a mixture of blue green and yellow, he had black raven hair. "What happened?" He grabbed your hand and rubbed his thumb. "Those are old uni jerks, they always did things like this, they united and started saying how I am lonely and ugly, she slapped me, I slapped her and they all attacked me" You said now full on crying. You felt the guy embrace you. "You are not lonely or ugly. You are beautiful and amazing ok?" You nodded. "What's your name?" "Phil, Phil Lester what's yours?" Smiling you spoke. "Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N. A pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for helping me" He scratched the back of his head. "The pleasure is all mine, ad don't worry I couldn't stand seeing such a kind and pretty girl treated like that" You blushed "Hey, how about we go for ice cream Y/N?" Nodding you stood up and helped him up. "I would love too Phil" And then you two headed to the ice cream shop, and had a wonderful time.