Prologue

In a dimension called Chrystalia in the year 1000, a meteorite fell to earth and landed in a field next to the home of someone named Izanami Chrysta, a woman who just married the man of her dreams and was happy with her life. 

Then one night she woke up to a bright light wondering what it is she went outside to look, and what she found would unknowingly change the fate of the world.

 What she found was a meteor in her backyard, the closer she got to it the brighter it glowed she kept getting closer and closer, and when she touched the mysterious stone light exploded from it and flowed into her. 

The rock turned to dust and flew in the wind, she had no clue about what had just happened but she soon figured out, as she walked flowers grew at her feet "it's as if I've become a god" she thought and she was indeed correct in that statement she had gained the power of a god.

 though she tried to convince her fellow villagers that she could help protect and serve the village with these gifts the villagers were scared of the powers calling her a demon, cursed, and a misfortune. 

Though some people believe she was good, even then she and her husband were exiled from the Village, left to the dangerous creatures and foliage that lie outside of the Village. 

but that wouldn't stop her from being the leader of her own Village, so she thought "I have the power of the elements in my hands, why not make my own Village away from here where no one would dare go" Just then an idea hit why not create a Celestial Domain up in the sky. 

Her husband agreed and they both started planning how to make this, once the planning was done all that was left to do was make the Domain in the sky all she needed was a power source, of course, she could just do it herself but she would run out of energy eventually. 

so she gave nine different abilities to nine different people that stayed with her after she left the village and had trusted with all her life, and using all of their strength and energy they were able to create a crystal that could hold the domain and keep it hidden away from the world and it did, up in the domain where there was no one except her, her husband, and people that stayed by her side were given a chance at a different life.

One thousand and twenty-one years later...

Sorry this is short but this will give you a small idea of how everything will work in this story, and this is a little cringe but once I finish this story (if I still have the motivation) I will probably remake it, and make it better than this (again if I have the motivation). 

but thank you for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy the rest of the story