Prologue: Combat Evolved

Well where do I start? Stories, who does not like stories, stories have been present since the beginning of time, many are worth them, such as origins, wars, civilizations, mysteries, creations, stories, evolution, science, adventure, among others, but the best-known story, is the beginning of the creation of the world. 

The Bible says in the Genesis chapter, that God created the sky, the earth, the Sea, He created the animals, the plants, in just 7 days, that is, in a week, then he created the first man, Adam and Eve.

 But science will say that the world we know has already existed for millions of years, that there were living beings before man, living beings that no longer exist.

And this because there have already been 5 extinctions.

1. Ordovician Extinction: Happened approximately 440 million years ago 

2. Devonian Extinction: Happened approximately 360 million years ago

3. Permian-Triassic Extinction: Happened approximately 250 million years ago

4. Triassic-Jurassic Extinction: It happened approximately 200 million years ago

5. Cretaceous-Paleogenic extinction: Happened approximately 65 million years ago.

This calls into question the history that all humanity knows about the origin of the world that we all know today. Another good example of history is war. 

It can be said that war already has its time in the history of the human race as time goes by, one of the most remembered wars, not for a country, but for the world. This war already has its time and is about 102 years ago, and I am talking about the "Great War" or known as "WWI" or more simply the "First World War" for those who do not know before it was called the "Great War" but then be change "world war." 

It started in the year 1914 to 1918, it was started by the Germans and the Japanese. Many thought with the end of the First World War, that there would no longer be world conflicts, but surprise, surprise, the invasion of Poland. 

Through a non-aggression pact, Germany assured the neutrality of the Soviet Union, which was ruled by dictator Joseph Stalin. Germany then invaded Poland in 1939, starting World War II in Europe. But the Japanese were not to be left behind, they started "World War II" by attacking the Hawaiian Pearl Harbor base of the United States in 1941.

You know it's something unique, the 32nd President of the United States Franklin Roosevelt in one of his speeches. 

 Voice Radio of 1939

Franklin Roosevelt: This day we undertake a powerful mission, we will fight to save our civilization, and free humanity, Our children, in this hour of great sacrifice. 

Although yes, they won the war, thanks to that, it allowed humanity "world" to be recovered after previous events, which means that it would begin to suggest new technological advances, like medicine, laws, among other things.

Although man creates things that evolve more and more, it seems that man does not, December 2, 1942, a group of European nuclear physicists, emigrated to the United States and led by the Italian physicist Enrico Fermi, launched the first nuclear chain reaction produced by man with the intention of applying nuclear energy for the first time. But instead, just used as a new energy source, he termed, created a nuclear weapon.

One can say that a human being in the past, present, and future, do not think in the same way, but of course, they are not from the same timeline, but someone who does notice is the military, because they have experienced it in the flesh. their own, the evolution of weapons, politics, among other things, but the people of the new generation do not pay attention to everything because they are from the previous generation.

Maybe he is from different times, but I don't believe that... because they are still the same living being, at some point in those timelines, someone must have said the same thing as someone before him.

Man: war never changes 

Woman: It doesn't matter where Man: or when Woman: Always Man: There will be 

Man: War 

Woman: War 

Narrator: Maybe what I'm going to say, and thousands have already said it before but.... I'm going to say it... This is "Combat Evolved."

This chapter was created on 4/23/23Credits to original author @MegeLucario117.