Another Author's Note

Hi, everyone,

I know it's been a really long time. 

Like a really, really long time. 

I basically have no excuse except the fact I've been dealing with a lot of schoolwork. I'm a biology major, and I've been taking a lot of classes this semester that have required my full attention. I don't think I've gone a single day since January without studying. It's absolute mayhem. I have a job, too, and that takes up basically any other free time, and don't even ask about my sleep schedule.

I was really surprised to see people were still reading this story, honestly. I get a notification every once in a while, about new readers and comments. To my new readers: welcome.

To my old readers: I'm so sorry for leaving everyone hanging. 

As the semester prepares to close, I have summer classes, no surprise, but I think slowly but surely, I'll be able to start wrapping this story up. I know I left you all at a huge climax/cliff hanger, and I'm so sorry for that. Hopefully over the summer, I'll be able to move us into the falling action of this story and eventually the end! 

I hope everyone is doing fine. I'm about to start prepping for finals. I have one this week, and I'm using this author's note as a procrastination tactic to NOT study. Someone yell at me to study. 

Thank you for your patience, 

C