it's been a while....

....hi, everyone.

It's been a while.

I really have no explanation other than school and my personal life have been a whirlwind.

I know I said I'd write again a few months ago, and I've seriously failed at that. 

I was really surprised when I got a notification from this book. The amount of you still reading this is mind boggling. I can't believe anything I wrote broke 100k reads.

I haven't really been writing fiction of any sort lately. I've been writing a lot of nonfiction in journals and such, but I want to write for fun again. Whenever I finally have time.

I just wanted to check in on everyone. 

If I'm going to be honest, to finish this book, I'm going to have to go back and read everything I ever wrote. Lol. For continuity's sake. It's been that long. I started reading it again, and I was like, "Omg. What's happening next?"

Shameless Self Promo: I was falling asleep a few nights ago, and I got this idea for a story. I am really excited about the new original fiction book I'm going to be (hopefully) writing after I finish this fanfic up. If you like my writing style or are a big fan of college rom-com romances (think The Sex Lives of College Girls) I think you're going to LOVE it! So if that interests you, please follow me, and I'll hopefully have the first chapters up before the end of the year. 

Now, let me finish my finals so I can reread this book and upload some chapters.

It's been TOO LONG!

Hope everything is well. 

- C