~CHAPTER 3~

NOVA

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I shut it off and went back to sleep. It's Saturday. I don't need to be up at 6:15 a.m. today. I fell back to sleep and when I woke up, I heard a knock at the door.

"If you want breakfast, you better get downstairs before it's all gone, Sky. Oh, and mom maid your favorite." Easton said. My brother and my best friends are the only ones who really call me Sky instead of Nova.

"Fine, I will be down in a minute." I really didn't want to get out of bed. I was comfortable right where I was.

Another knock on my door, but this was a little louder this time. I sighed. I really didn't want to get up yet.

"Come in." I said.

"Happy Birthday Sky!" Violet and Easton said. Yes, my best friend is mates with my brother. Which I couldn't be any happier about.

"Thank you. I still don't want to get up yet." I said, they laughed.

"Don't worry, sis, I saved you a plate of your favorite birthday breakfast downstairs in the kitchen." He said.

"Oh my god, Easton, you the best brother ever. I love you." I said.

"Umm, well, yeah, you should. I am your only brother." He said, and we all burst out laughing. He handed her a box.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just one of your birthday gifts. Another one is lunch with Beau and girls on me." He said.

"Yes, my mate really outdid himself. He already chose the restaurant and so forth for today." Violet said.

"Well, what can I say?" I said. I open the box and I see matching earring, necklace, and bracelet.

"Thank you, guys, for this. I love it."

"We will see you later. I have training and she needs to get ready for your birthday lunch. Happy birthday, sis. Love you." Easton said.

"Thank you both and love you both." I said. They both left, and I was lying on my bed. After a few minutes of looking through my phone, and saw a group text message from Violet, Stella, and Beau. I opened and read them.

S: Happy Birthday Bitch. XOXO Love you! Hope you kick ass today!

B: She is going to make her mate drool with the outfit Violet Picked out. Happy Birthday, we love you. XOXO.

V: Yes, wear the outfit in your bathroom. Love you Happy Birthday Babe! It's the gift from your best bitches ...

N: Aww, you are all the best. I love it, and you know I love blue!! I am so excited about today! See you all soon. XOXO.

S: See you soon, XOXO.

B: Later XOXO.

V: Later gurl XOXO.

I can't believe my friends did this. It means a lot to me. I took a shower and put on the outfit. I put on my white lace bra and thong set. A white tank top with lace at the bottom, a blue silk cover top. A pair of black skinny ripped jeans and black heeled boots. I also put on my favorite diamond hooped earrings and diamond necklace and bracelet. I put on some makeup. I did the whole smokey eye look, did my mascara eyeliner and red lipstick. Once my look was complete. I looked in the mirror. I look pretty damn good.

I finally went downstairs and saw both of my parents talking. They looked happy together after all these years together. Especially with dealing with my brother Easton and me as we were growing up.