-The Fence-

I had always wondered why there was a fence keeping us in our kingdom. Dad had never talked about it he just said it was for safety. I once saw a boy at the fence about a year ago he had the most beautiful eyes, I tried asking his name but he left before I could say anything. A voice snapped me out of my thoughts "Alyssa! Darling were are you?" A soft voice spoke out, I knew it was my mother calling for me. "Yes mother?" I spoke with confusion. "Darling were you by that fence again?" She said almost angerly. "Well yes but I-" she cut me off, "I thought I told you never to go there!"

[At the castle]

"Mom i- well I thought maybe I could sit there for an hour or two" I stated. "You are confined to this castle until you learn how to behave " she said sounding angry. The door was slammed and locked shut, I threw a glass vase onto my floor in anger and scremed into my pillow.

How could she keep me in here, I understand her wanting to keep me safe but that fence holds a story and I intend to find out what it is whether she likes it or not.

[Some hours pass]

I'd been in my room all day when I peaked out my large window only to see a lantern by the fence, there was that green eyed boy again, but at night? As I kept my eyes on the boy My door creaked open, I turned around to see my mother. "Mother" I said a little harshly. "Alyssa darling you know your father and I only do this for your safety because we love you" she spoke in her soft voice, "I know and I'm sorry for disobeying you" My voice was barely above a wisper. She then hugged me and we share a small mother daughter moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys I'm so glad that I can share this story with you, I am a new author so if this story sounds off just tell me and I can fix it. Happy reading!