-Back to the Library-

Once I woke up from that....dream. I stared to think, why was I in a holding cell with chains bounding me to the floor? Who was that man? Were was I? All those questions raced in my mind. I had to go back to the library to figure out what in the world was going on. Or the find something that could help.

《In the library》

As I made my way through the library doors I scanned the room for anyone, luckily nobody was in there they all must be tending to my mother and father or my insufferable little brother. I chuckled to myself at my thoughts. I made my way to the mystery dreams section, yes that's a real section don't ask. I didn't know of this part of the library till just a few days ago When I was wondering around. I scanned through the books until my eyes lingerd on one book, that's the book I needed. I took it off the shelf and made my way to my room were nobody could bother me.

《Her room》

As I flipped through the brown pages I came across a part titled "Dreams are visions into the future" it sounded quite odd but nonetheless I read on. Some Dreams you cannot remember once you wake up but there are a few people who can remember. Now you may have had a dream once or twice were you remembered bits and pieces of it. Those are just Dreams. Visions on the other hand are....different. Visions can be remembered like as though it just happened, Visions are a gateway into reality, a gateway into the future moving through your dreams. As I flipped the page to read on I noticed the next page was ripped out of the book along with three other pages. Just my luck. I sighed and set the book down on my nightstand and went to have dinner with my family.

《Time passes》

After a long dinner I made my way to my room were I found my brother snooping around. "What are you doing in here George!" I scowled. "I wanted to see why your always in here, don't yell at me you cow" He fired back. "Ugh you are so insufferable! I'm getting father." I Called as I yelled for my father. With that my father came up and scolded George for coming into my space without permission. George left and so did my father, I sighed and got into bed.