-A Dream or a Vision-

I woke up on a cold, dusty floor the air around me was stale and hard to breathe in, I was chained to the floor how did I get here? I was just in my soft, cozy bed under my warm blankets and now...now I'm here in a dark cold room. Everything on my body hurt, my legs, my arms, my head Everything hurt. What happened why was I here? I didn't know the anwser to the million questions that were running through my head, all that was heard in that small room that looked like a cell was the drip of water, dripping onto the floor splashing the wall and things around it.

What seemed like hours of sitting in the same spot I heard footsteps, I immediately put up my gaurd and awaited what was to come. I saw a figure standing in the behind dim light, he was tall around 6'5, short hair. I couldn't see much but I did notice something, his eyes. They were a shade of beautiful green. He looked at me with a worried expression, and just as he was about to come into the light I woke up.

Panting and breathing heavy I looked around and saw my room. What was that? It felt so real. It felt like this wasn't a dream. Like it was a vision...a vision I was supposed to see, but who was that man and why did he look worried. If that was a small bit of my future someone was out to get me. was it that man? But he looked worried. Something doesn't add up and I'm gonna figure it out.