-Royal Library-

That next morning I'd woken up and done my morning routine before running off to the library. Ah yes the library my favorite place in the castle the wonders of knowledge and fantasy. I quickly made my way to the historical section of the library and I searched for a specific book, a book that would hopefully help me understand the fence or why we were never allowed on the otherside.

I searched for hours it seemed like untill I came across a dusty thin book, I took it out and began and reading, some pages were ripped out and drawn on. The only thing I got out of the book was that the fence was there to keep the peace. Peace against what? I thought, why would we need peace there was no neighboring kingdoms for over miles, was there? That's when some pieces of the puzzle started to click. Thats it there's another kingdom on the otherside off into the woods, that's awesome I thought but why aren't we allowed to go visit or even step foot outside the walls? Something wasn't adding up and I was gonna find out.

I had stayed in the library for hours reading trying to make sense of this whole thing, thoughts raced in my head like a train, why did I not know of the kingdom on the otherside? What happened before my time? How did it happen? When did it start? Why did it happen? All these questions swormed my head like bees, I needed a break.

<A little while later>

After dinner with my family I went straight to my room to think, and to read. Am I thinking into this to much? Should I even be doing this? Father did put up that wall for a reason and I shouldn't snoop...but I am me and I am to stubborn to back down now. You are your mothers daughter I thought chuckling to myself.

Reading for a while soon made me tired, sleep consumed me and I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a cool breeze, I open my eyes and I'm outside? And by the fence? How did I get here? I turn to look at the fence only to see the green eyed boy.