New Neighbors

𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"She's a slut."

♪ Whispered something in your ear

I side-eyed Faye as she judged some random girl that was sucking faces with the quarterback, "Let's not slut shame, please. Especially when you are basically a walking STD magnet."

♪ It was a perverted thing to say

The blonde pouted and instead focused on sexting someone on her phone, further proving my point.

♪ But I said it anyway

I stiffed a laugh and continued to study for my Pre-Calculus quiz this upcoming Friday.

♪ Made you smile and look away

Literally what was wrong with these teachers. School just started two days ago! What happened to learning each other's names and going over our shapes and colors?

"What's up, motherfuckers!" Came a loud voice followed by the sound of backpacks dropping onto the fountain that Faye and I were relaxing on.

I ignored the rowdy teenagers as I reviewed the paper in my hand.

"Ah! Liv, my favorite senior!" Faye exclaimed, jumping up to hug a close friend of mine.

Fake kisses were heard as the two greeted each other.

A heavy arm was thrown over my shoulder, which caused me to exhale with a roll of my eyes, pushing the limb off of me, "How many times do I have to tell you to give up, Riley?"

The dark-skinned girl laughed, "Come on baby. We would be the perfect couple. You got the beauty and smarts and I'm sexy as fuck with a motorcycle that every girl wants to ride on."

"Fuck off, playboy." I smiled tightly.

Riley wasn't an unattractive person. To be exact, she was nearly every lesbian's dream; perfect teeth and a pretty smile, a well-dressed sneaker head, five foot ten, and piercings that made her beauty stand out even more. Her favorite piercing was the one on her tongue. Ever since her parents let her get it the summer before her junior year, she could never keep her tongue in her mouth.

For various reasons.

"Whatever you say, gorgeous." She snuck a kiss on my cheek- which I let slide- before she pulled out a pre-rolled blunt and stuck it between her lips.

"You're gonna get caught. Seriously, on school grounds?" I muttered.

My friend flashed a smile at me, "You're too much of a rule-follower. Live a little."

"You won't be living at all if you're caught high as hell in-"

"Aw leave the poor girl alone," Olivia cut my rant short as she sat beside me, "You know she goes ballistic without some kind of drug in her system." She joked with a smirk.

Riley obviously heard Liv's slick comment and flipped her off.

"I haven't smoked since last Saturday."

"With who? Your druggie friends?" Faye chimed into the conversation.

Riley bit down on her bottom lip after releasing a cloud of smoke, "No, by myself. What about you? Has one of your one-night stands passed on a disease to you yet, you nympho."

"I could say the same about you," Faye retorted with a tilted head, "How many girls have you gotten pregnant?- oh wait." My sister smirked, knowing she had won the argument.