IM FINE I SWEAR!

After school you got a few questions from keigo. You just shut him up with a; "I'll put your feathers in ice water if you don't quit it."

Back at school it was home room. Aizawa had walked in. He said everyone would need to choose a class rep. It burst out into; I've got this, choose me, etc.

The kid with glasses, Iida, ended up standing up and shushing the class. There was a voting. The boy with the glowing hand, deku, was chosen. With the gravity spiting ponytail girl, Yaoyorozu, as vice president.

When the lunch bell rang you, tsu, and tokoyami headed to the cafeteria. Ashido popping out. "Ok, you said you'd spill."

"Fine fine." You all took your seats.

The three of them looking at you in anticipation. "I mayyyy- have a crush. A-a small one...."

Ashido started squealing like crazy. "Well, then what you gonna do?"

"Nothing." You said with a straight face

"Excuse me?" She looked shocked.

"Yeah, two reasons, one, I've only known him for a few days, and that include I've not even talked to him. Two, my brother would kill me and him if I dated anyone." You responded.

Jus then a speaker came on. "Level 3 breach. All students please evacuate the building immediately."

"What the?" The 4 of you quickly got up and headed out.

There was a flood of students in the hall. Your wings were getting squished.

"Ow!" You yelped as someone bumped into you, smooshing one of your wings into your back. You felt someone grabbing your wrist.

"Y/N! We found you!" You looked to see ashido, but she wasn't the one holding your wrist. It was.... This bitch, ashido was smiling at the gesture of him grabbing your wrist. You just felt your wings puffing up. Ashido grabbed onto a blonde with an electric quirk, kaminari.

Someone had flown above the crowd. It was Iida, he had landed over the students. "Listen up, everything is okay!" The crowd stopped at the sudden voice, you were pushed into kirishima from the sudden stop. "It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're UA students! We need to remain calm and prove that we are the best of the best!"

The police arrived and got everything sorted out. However, back in the classroom ashido was teasing you about your puffy wings, which haven't calmed down.

Once class started, deku had given his position to Iida for the stunt earlier. Next, aizawa announced that the class would be going to an off campus facility for rescue training. He pressed a button and the hero costumes flew out again.

Everyone got changed and met up by the buss.

You sat on a bench when you saw kirishima walk by. You felt your wings puff up again. This time, your small feathery nub of a tail was wagging. That costume was something...

You covered yourself in a wing shield, moving your knees to your chest.

Your little flustered panic was interrupted by Iida calling out for everyone to load the buss. Mina was poking fun at you as you both got on the buss.

The open floor plan filled up fast. You ended up sitting in the seat on the farthest opposite side of kirishima. You did your best to keep your wings comfy but out of the way.

After a while, conversation started gearing up.

"There's something I wanna say... about you actually." Tsu turned to midoriya. "That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like all mights's?"