The arcade.

You woke up that morning and got dressed. You did your hair, and tried your best not to brush the feathers that scattered in your hair. You took your limiting pills to keep that thing at bay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By the time 12 rolled around you heard the door knock.

Keigo opened it to see kirishima. Oh shit!

Keigo was staring kirishima down like a hawk with its prey. Kiri seemed both confused and scared.

"Oh-I'm sorry Mr.hawks, I think I have the wrong house." Kiri spoke up.

"No, you have the right one, he's just being a little annoying parrot lately." You jabbed keigo's side with your elbow.

You started walking off, but heard the sound of keigo's voice talking to kirishima.

"You break her heart, and I will break your spine." He threatened.

"I will uphold my promise last night. Do you want your feathers extra clean?" You glared. Keigo backed off and you grabbed kirishimas hand as you both walked off.

"What- what just happened?" Kiri asked.

"Oh with hawks? So the girls, tokoyami, and Todoroki know, but he's my brother. Tell midoriya and I'll end your life short, but yeah." You huffed.

"Why not midoriya?" Kiri tilted his head.

"I don't need this in his little book. Hell I'm not even supposed to tell anyone. But, I think the massive wings give it away." You laughed.

"No really, never would have guessed." Kiri said sarcastically.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It wasn't long before you made it to the arcade. You got some food at the food court area before heading to the games.

You ROASTED this man in a few, and he got you a giant shark plushie from a claw machine. At the next claw machine he got you an equally as big cardinal plush.

You plaid a few others. You ended up playing lazer tag. The arena wasn't that big due to the buildings size mostly being video games, but it was fun nonetheless.

You were on the red team while he was on blue.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm the arena, there was a strict rule of no quirks to harm another player, or to cheat. So if you wanted to fly, you couldn't fly very fast or high. Along with, no hiding the gear from the sight of the other team. You did however, use training to sneak up on kirishima.

"It's over." You teased him.

"Oh no! I have a girlfriend hoping I'll win, please spare me!" He mocked.

You laughed as he took the opportunity to shoot the lazer gun.

You faked being hurt, and fake died. He caught you.