Recovery girls office

You found yourself surrounded by; Mina, tsu, Higakure, and tokoyami.

"Holy crap, y/n are you ok?" Mina questioned helping you up.

"Ha! I'm fine. Did you see me, I was soaring above everyone." Your face was morphed into a determined smile.

"Just be carful! I'm not quite sure a pro would want a reckless sidekick." Higakure warned.

"I'm fine! I'll show how much better I am in later battles!" You put up a fist in front of your chest, while Mina helped you stand with one arm over her shoulders.

"Higakure has a point though. You were pretty reckless." Tokoyami agreed.

Tsu just hopped along side you. "You did so great though, Ribbit."

Higakure and tokoyami stayed behind, while Mina and tsu took you to recovery girl's office.

"Let me guess, another student resembling a pro is being too reckless." The savage old lady piped up. "First the midoriya kid, now we got the hawk's kid."

"Hehe... I'm not normally the reckless one." You tried to reason with her, while she got a bed set up.

"Lay down and let's see those wounds." She sighed.

You took off the top layer of your gym clothes. Underneath you had your sports bra. You had a few cuts on your arms, and torso. Your wing had some water trapped in the feathers from the ice.

"Your sadly going to miss out on the event for a while. I believe they said you'd get to your one on one battle when you've recovered." She informed you.

She cleaned off some off the wounds. Then placing bandages on them. Some wrapping, others just bandaids.

'So this is how keigo feels?' You thought.

Mina and tsu had already gone back.

"Now rest. I'll use my quirk when your body has the stamina and strength for it." She slid her chair over to the doorway, before hopping down. "Now, I'm going to get somethings. If I come back and your not sleeping, I won't be able to use my quirk."

She had turned on a tv in the small recovery room. "Just so your not clueless with what's going on." Recovery girl left the room.

You watched your classmates went up against others. Your eyes being drawn to the spiky haired redhead. Midoriya had been targeted, since he finished first. That meant if the other teams got him out, then they would have more points than any other team.

The last thing you saw was todorokis team got first, before you drifted off to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Ok ok! I get it!" You opened one of your eyes to see keigo being smacked on the head with a newspaper. You'd have to write that one down. "I doubt me saying anything would actually change it though. She'd just call me a hypocrite."

He just walked over to you. You pretended to be asleep. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before he spoke. "Don't end up like me. Ok, feather?"

Opening your eyes, you saw he had left. Most of your wounds had healed, but you were still so tired. You ended up going back to sleep.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You heard shuffling. You opened one eye and saw kirishima was sitting next to you. He looked to have fallen asleep himself. You reached out one hand to feel his red spiky head.

It was... softer than you expected. A lot of hair jell, but soft. You were startled when he grabbed your hand, and just held it. He was still asleep. You failed to hold back a small laugh. He was too cute.

"Y/N..." he grumbled.

You noticed recovery girl was out.

It was just you... and kirishima. He slowly started waking up. He didn't let go of your hand, nor acknowledge it. He just rubbed his eyes with his free one.

"Good morning kiri." You smiled. A small blush appeared on his cheeks. You started to realize the nickname. "I-umm what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the battles?"

"I just wanted to make sure, you were ok. You got a pretty bad beat up from the race." His signature smile appeared.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright." You mimicked his smile. You tried to stretch your wings, but you felt them hid the curtains. A wince crossed your face.

Kirishima jumped to make sure they were ok. And indirectly making you blush harder from the touching of your wings. A small chirping escaped your throat. They were quite sensitive right now. He jerked his hands away when he saw your reaction. "Oh- I'm sorry- does that hurt?!"

"N-no, just... sensitive..." you tried to compose yourself. And failing.

He sat back down and gave a toothy grin.

"Thank you for checking on me, kirishima." You watched as his smile faded for a split second at the use of his last name and not the nickname.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He responded. "And that- I know it's not that much of a great scene to ask... but do you wanna go to the arcade not that far from here, sometime?"

You took note of what he was saying, was he asking you out? Maybe he's gonna invite, like, bakugo or Mina to go too?

"Uh-sure!" You responded, happily.

"Great! Oh, recovery girl said; you could head back to the stands when your ready. Your battle should be in about 1-2." He helped you up.

You both headed back to the rest of the class. Kirishima sat you down next to Mina, and on the other side of you is where he sat.