~Thirteen~

I'm resting my head on my desk. Tired from everything that had happened in my head. I see Jake and grab his hand. I pull his hand making him get closer to my face. I look at him with no expression. I put his hand under my head and lay on it. He has a teasing smile on his face.

I don't care what he thinks I just need somebody with right now. He moves the hair from my face. He then starts to rub my head to comfort me. This is the second time this happened, and he's the person who witnessed twice. I'm making him my emotional support person.

"Are you ok?" He says. I hear, but I don't want to respond. He grabs my face and pulls me in to a kiss. WHAT US HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! My eyes widen from the sudden action. He pulls away a little bit and smiles. "What was that?" I asked so shocked and confused at what happened.

"You didn't answer, so I kissed you." He says thinking that's fine. "Still, you can't just kiss me!" I yell. "We'll you're talking to me, and you look fine, so it worked." He says. I close my mouth letting him win. He's right it did work so I can't argue. "It's lunch time." He says. I get up not saying anything.

I walk to the cafeteria and get a tray of food. I then walk out of the cafeteria heading to the library. I need some peace and quiet for me. I hear somebody following me, so I looked behind me. I saw a somebody quickly hide. I turn back around continue waking to the library until I hear more footsteps.

I turn around quickly to catch the suspect. "Jake!" I say being annoyed. He looks at me with a nervous smile while scratching the back of his head. "What do you want?" I question him. "I want to wherever your going." He says shyly. I turn back on to my heels and begin walking ti the library we finally made it.

I sit at a table and eat. I look at Jake to be sitting in front of me watching me eat. "Yes?" I ask him. "You look cute eating." He says with a smile. My cheeks turn pink, and I know he noticed that. The door opens and I see Choi Suzy. She the popular girl, and we hate each-other. I don't like her we get into arguments all the time.

She sees me and gives me a look, so I give her a nastier look. "Take that loser." I whisper out loud. "Who's that chic?" Jake asks. "Her? That's Choi Suzy the popular girl. We hate each other. I think she said that she is going to fight sometime this week, so I'm just waiting for her to start it first." I say still glaring at her. "Ah ok. Well hopefully you win." He says with both his hands in fist with a smile.

I nod my head agreeing what he said. I finish my food and put my tray away. Jake and I walk out of the library together talking about all sorts of stuff until little miss Suzy has to ruin it. "Is this your boyfriend?" Suzy asks with that "popular" look. "Why do you care? Are you going still him from me? Ooo I'm so scared!" I say sarcastically.

She gives me the look. I look at Jake to be standing there spectating what is happening. "Sure, I'll still him if that what you want." She says. I put my hands out letting her try to still him. "I mean sure if you want, but just so you know he won't say yes to you since you look like a barbie but can try." I say. She holds out her phone expecting him to give her his number.

He comes to me wraps his arm around my neck and kisses my neck. "Sorry, but she took me in first." He says while tilting his head with a pouty look. He pulls me with him, and we start walking away from Suzy. I look behind me and flip her off. That felt so good. "How do you know how to do that?" I asked him. "Let's just say I was the bad popular kid at my old school." He says with a smile with his hand still around me.