~Sixteen~

"What is it?" Jake asks while stopping what he is doing. "Ok! How about fashion." I say all happy. "Fashion? Really?" He asks. "Yes. I know a lot about fashion it'll be an easy hundred." I said whirling moping. He stays silent for a minute. He sighs, "I guess we can go with fashion." He says. I make a big cheesy smile and celebrate quietly.

I grab all my magazines, pictures, and computer. I placed all the things on the floor next to the materials. Jake is just sitting there watching me grabbing and placing things down on the ground. "There." I say breathing heavily. He looks at me with wide eyes then smiles. "Here." He says. He hands me a pencil. Then we start to work.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Oh my god! Im so tireddd." I say moping. I look at Jake and he's almost going to sleep. I look at the clock, and we've been working since five. It's eleven right now. We stayed up late. "Jake....Jakeee." I say trying to get his attention. "Hm?" He says. "You wanna sleep here?" I ask. He nods aggressively and jumps in my bed.

I guess that's a yes. I get up slowly. I look in my closet to look for clothes. I found a pink shirt with a red heart and blue pants. I throw them at him. He grabs them and goes change while he changes, I'm changing also. He comes out he looks at me and all I have on is pajama pants and a bra. His jaw drops. I'm there frozen not knowing what to do.

"Damn." He says while scratching the back of his head. My cheeks start to get hot. Then a knock hits the door. I quickly grab a top and put it on, and of course the top has to be Jakes hoodie. I open the door and see Heesueng. "Hi." Heesueng says. "Hi!" I say back. "Everything good?" He asks. "Yes." I say. He nods. He looks around to see if anything happened. He hugs me. "Goodnight. I love you." He says with a smile.

He pushes me away and leaves. I quickly close the door. Why did he have to come at that moment? I look to see where Jake is, and I don't see him. I go to the bathroom, and he isn't there. I guess he snuck out. I go to my bed and pick up the covers to see Jake hiding underneath. "Huh?" I say. He smiles and laughs nervously. "I did it want to get in trouble." He says embarrassed.

He sits up with covers still covering him. I jump in the bed. "So where are you sleeping?" I ask suspecting that he sleeps in the ground. "Right here." He says. "Here. As in this bed?" I ask being confused. "Yea." He says with a nod. I make a uneasy confused face. I move across the bed. I put a pillow in between us to stop us from touching each other.

"This is our barrier." I say. He nods in agreement.   I lay down adjusting my pillow. He lays down also. Our backs our facing each other. I close my eyes and slowly start to fall asleep. I think about what happened today. I let all my emotions go so I can feel better.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up with my eyes still close. I lay in bed. My alarm is going off for the school day. Oh yeah Jake stayed the night....in my bed. I slowly start to open my eyes. I look around to not facing the wall instead I'm facing Jake. Jake has his arms wrapped around my waist! My head is burrowed into Jakes neck. What happened last night? I don't remember ANYTHING.

I try to get out of Jakes arms, but he holds me tighter. "Jake....Jakes!" I whisper yell. He wakes up. Slowly opening his eyes. "Jake." I say. He looks at me. His eyes are locked in with mine. He makes a slight grin. "Can you let me go?" I ask. He realizes what kind of position we are in and quickly let's goes. Once he lets go, I quickly get up and out of my bed.