~Twenty One~

I look at Jake to be laying on his side with his eyes open. "You, ok?" He asks. I nod. "It looks like you had a bad dream or you're running a fever." He said as he touches my forehead. "Your cheeks are red." He says with a teasing smile. My face gets hotter. I sit up, and he follows and does the same. I get out of bed and grab a pair of shorts. I go to the restroom to change into shorts.

I change and I open the door to see Jake right at the door. "I may know what dream you had, but I won't tell you." He says. "Ok then why would you tell me you know what dream I had if you won't tell me?" I ask with sarcasm. He raises his hands and seems like to surrender. I raise a eyebrow then walk pass him. I get back in bed, fix the pillows, and lay down on my side. He comes back to the bed and lies down in his side.

Turns to his other side to look at me. His eyes look so innocent. He moves his hand and puts it on top of my head. I close my eyes. I fall asleep with him rubbing my head. The next morning comes, and I wake up. Man, I have lots of energy this morning. "Jake!" I yell. "Ugh. What? What do you want?" He says all annoyed and tired. He looks at me with his eyes squinting.

I smile. "Why are you so happy? You have lots of energy." He says. "I don't know." I say all excited. I get on top of the bed and start to jump up and down on his bed. "Bro! Stop! I'm trying to sleep!" He says annoyed. He moves his leg, and trips me causing me to fall on top of him. "Hey. You didn't have to trip me." I say annoyed also. I look up to seeing his face right in front of mine. I look to see where I am. I'm on his chest. I'm...on his...bro of course this happens.

I quickly get up. I get off the bed and grab clothes to change into the restroom. I open the door to see Jake still sleeping cozy in his bed. I look at the clock. It's 10:37 am in the morning. "Jake? Jakeeee!" I say louder and louder. He opens his eyes and sits up like a zombie. He gives the what look. "Can you drive me to my house? Please?" I ask. He dazed at me then nods. He gets up slowly and changes. An hour later we're in his car.

I get to my house. I knock on the door and get fretted my Auntie. "Hi Auntie!" I say excitedly, I haven't seen her in so long. "She smiles then nods. Heesueng comes down the stairs with a big smile. "Hi sister! Hi Jake!" Heesueng says happy. "Hi. I have something to tell you Heesueng. It's important." Jake says with a serious face. Heesueng expression changes into a serious one. "Ha-Eun go upstairs into your room and stay in there until I say you can come out." He says with a serious tone.

I nod them go upstairs with Auntie. What could they be talking about? "Did something happen at Jakes house?" Auntie asked. "No. Nothing bad happened. We just worked on our project." I said. Auntie leaves my room with a smile. Once she leaves, I quickly go outside to see what they are saying. "I think Ha-Eun is turning into one of already." Jake said. One of them? Who's them? I asked as a thought. "How do you know this?" Heesueng asked.

"You know the door in the hallway? The creepy one" Jake asks. "Heesueng nods. "We'll Ha-Eun has been drawn to that door. Each time she gets closer her eyes and teeth start to transform like are's, and she says she's hungry." Jake said but had a look that had more to say. "Really? I have to see this for myself. I don't know what to say." Heesueng says. "But her eyes are not the same color as are's. Hers are red and purple. Her eyes are pretty, but their different form are's." Jake