[ 002 ] crimson soaked.

HEARING DAMAGE
TEEN NOLA - CHAPTER TWO !

            CLAD IN THEIR GYM CLOTHES, Nola and Shauna made their way about the school, clutching tightly to their gym bags as they chatted away about the party that was happening later that night

CLAD IN THEIR GYM CLOTHES, Nola and Shauna made their way about the school, clutching tightly to their gym bags as they chatted away about the party that was happening later that night. If there was one thing Nola Rilke loved more than anything, it was a good party. The ability to drink and joke around, laughing at absolutely anything as you got more and more inebriated.

   In all of her time getting drunk over the years, not once had her parents caught her. They would have to be home to do that which was the only upside that came from having parents who didn't care enough to monitor their daughter's comings and goings.

She also enjoyed watching as Shauna let loose. The girl was forever tense and on edge. Whether it was appeasing Jackie by agreeing to attend Rutgers (despite not wanting to), school work piling on top of her or training for Nationals, it all weighed heavily upon the Shipman girls shoulders. The secret regarding their relationship certainly didn't help either.

As they approached their teammates, they couldn't help but overhear as Taissa asked,"You really want to take that chance?"

"Yeah. Cause I'm not a fucking asshole." The Scatorccio girl snapped back.

    "Hey, what's going on?" Nola inquired as she and Shauna entered the conversation. They both glanced around in confusion as the tension that bounced between Taissa and Natalie grew thicker by the second.

The Shipman girl's eyebrows furrowed. "What are you guys talking about?"

   Hesitancy was rife in that group as they shared looks of contemplation. Finally, Lottie Matthews decided to be honest. "Allie."

   That was all Nola Rilke needed to hear. It was now as clear as the blue sky above them on what they were discussing. Or fighting about it. Talks of the plan to rid the team of Allie flashed through her mind as images of herself and Taissa whispering in agreement accompanying them.

   Shauna remained oblivious on the topic as she inquired, "What about her?" Her soft, brown eyes resembling that of a doe's which caused guilt to begin creeping its way around Nola's veins.

Taissa stared down at Shauna, her eyes narrowed and filled with scepticism. "Did you black out at States? She totally choked."

    "She's a freshmen, Tai." Natalie spoke up once again in defence of their teammate. It was admirable, Nola could admit that but stupid. Allie would never do the same for her.