Gundam Rumble/ Kira's decision

(It has been a couple of weeks since Trena and Katharine trained Miko, Bulkhead, Kira, and  Arcee in how to utilize a mobile suit.  Since then, the four of them have become better at handling the mobile suit. Little did they know that they were about to get their first taste of battle. However, while Bulkhead is excited and Miko is cautious. Arcee and Kira are a bit unsure of what to do next Miko and Bulkhead were currently flying in front of the angel as a form of escort to help make sure things go smoothly)

" (Picks up something on the radar and then gasps in shock at what the reading says before looking at Jena). Captain, it's the Resolute. They've found us." Said the intel officer. " (Thinks to herself). So, you finally caught up eh Christen? Why are you so intent on chasing us? Does our friendship mean little to you anymore? ( Looks at the officer). How far are they from our current location?" Said Jena. " Forty miles and closing mam. Shall I recall Miko and Brock mam?" Said the officer. " No, that won't be necessary. Though Bulkhead's new human name is catching on. Almost like Arcee's name Clair. Have Bulkhead and  Miko be ready.  All hands prepare for battle." Said  Jena. 

( The Resolute)

" So Sierra's on that ship hu,  I hope things don't get too hectic

" So Sierra's on that ship hu,  I hope things don't get too hectic. Especially since Vince is with her. " Said Miko as the Murader flew next to her. " Don't worry  Miko, we got this. No sweet." Said  Bulkhead as  Arcee appears on his and  Miko's monitors. "Be careful with your words Bulkhead. Remember, these mobile suits aren't invincible. they can be easily destroyed." Said  Arcee as she cuts the transmission. " Speaking of  Sierra,  here come two mobile suits and the Resolute right behind them." Said the officer as  Arcee, Kira, and  Trena walk into the bridge while  Katherine heads to the hangar bay. 

( Aboard the Resolute)

" (  Looks at the monitor and sees the  Guardian next to an unknown gundam). There's the  Guardian, but where's the Redemer? ( Looks at her vice-captain).  Open a channel to the Angel, it's time I talked with my old friend." Said Christen as sh the vice-captain nods to her and then sends a message to the Angel.

( In front of the  Resolute)

" So,  you are here,  but the question is. Which mobile suit are each of you in?" Asked Sierra. " Who cares, let's just go already." Said Vince. " If you wanna go and get yourself blown up then be my guest Vince. It'll just mean that it was a mistake bringing you here." Said  Sierra.

( Sierra's mobile suit: Obsidian )