Epilogue (Image of ship changed to fit better)

(It's been a couple of weeks since the battle for Earth.  Since then, The  GMs that the world nations had been using for their defense. Were taken back to their respective ships, the Ebony and the Nijin. The Crew of the  Resolute were even able to acquire a new ship in place of the heavily damaged ship itself. They named it the Redemption in honor of the fresh start that they were given by those of the Angel. With this ship,  the new crew of the  Redeemer swore that they would help Neo-Orb find a way to restore peace to the galaxy in a more peaceful way instead of the war-waging one. Sierra was even able to acquire a new Mobile suit to go along with her fresh start. The name of the  Gundam was Ark Destiny. A Gundam that was made to honor the many sacrifices that the many lives that were lost in the war.  She was currently sitting in her new gundam next to the Redeemer and the  Guardian)

( The Redemption)

( Ark  Destiny)

" So, what's next for you guys  Sierra?" Asked Kira

" So, what's next for you guys  Sierra?" Asked Kira. " Christen told me that we're going to help you guys and the Angel undo all the wrongdoings of both the Federation and Zaft.  Though for what it's worth Kira, Miko. I'm so sorry for how I acted." Said  Sierra as Kira gets out of the  Redeemer and sits on its cheast. " No sweat Sierra,  we're just glad that no one else got hurt." Said Miko." Um, girls. ( Looks to her right). Look over there." Said Kira as she Gasped in shock with  Miko and Sierra following suit after getting out of their gundams.

" Said Kira as she Gasped in shock with  Miko and Sierra following suit after getting out of their gundams

" Well done you three. You've done a great job protecting this planet." Said  Athrun. " I'll say, these three are as skilled as we were back in our time. " Said  Shin as he, Kira, and Athrun walked over to Sierra, Kira Darby, and Miko using their gundams the  Destiny, Strike Freedom, and the Justice. " I'm glad that you three were able to work together again in the end. We look forward to seeing what you three will do next." Said  Kira Yamato as he, Athrun, and Shin smiled before disappearing with their Gundams. " We'll be sure to  Make you proud ancestors." Said Miko with a smile." Well, come on girls. It's time to head to our respective ships. We still have a war to finish." Said Sierra. " Yeah yeah, let's get going." Said  Kira as she, Miko, and  Sierra flew off in the  Redeemer, Guardian, and  Ark  Destiny respectively.

( Aboard a connection bridge that connected the Angel with the Redemption) 

" Thank you Jena, for not giving up on me." Said Christen. I made a promise to your children as their godmother remember. I swore that I would find a way to bring you home." Said  Jena as she suddenly gasped in shock at what's behind Christen which causes Christen to check and see what's behind her as well only to gasp at who she sees.

( Murrue)

( Gladys)

( Gladys)

" You had us worried there for a minute

" You had us worried there for a minute. Thank Goodness that this Kira was able to help stop you two from fighting." Said Murre. " Indeed,  though their skills as a captain are very exceptional. You two should have never have had to fight. ( Looks at  Christen). I was shocked to even see you join Zaft Christen. I had been watching you and the rest of my descendants for a while now. Watching you two become like sisters to each other was a dream come true. Because you reminded me of the friendship that myself and  Murre could have had if I had chosen to side with those of the  Arch Angel." Said Gladys. " ( Look at  Jen). You two even look like our exact replica to be honest and a nice name for your ship by the way.  My ship was named due to our will to fight for peace and equality among each other and how we strove to find a way to end the war without bloodshed. A guardian of the people and Justice. But yours Jena,  yours sounds like a name given to those who will guide its followers to a better tomorrow. ( Hears the sound of a mobile suit landing and looks toward the  Angel's hangar bay to see the  Redeemer and the Guardian land in the landing bay while  Gladys watches the  Ark do the same in the  Redemptions landing bay). Protect the future you two. Wor with your crews to protect the future that we all wish to see. ( Looks at Jena and Christen). For who knows." Said  Murre. " It may just be right around the corner." Said  Gladys as both she and  Murre dissapeare while Jena walked toward the Angel and Christen walked toward the Redemption.

( As the two  Ships disconnect they each fly side by side together into a new area as the sun shines behind them)