Plan

All of them went back home

Darren : It was actually really shocking though..-

Justin : Agreed

Oliver : Well that's that. 

Ryan : But how are we gonna tell the stars?

Regie : Oh you're right-.. but what if we just don't tell them right now?

Manager Ty : Yeah, that could work, then when you're all ready we can announce it to them.

Oliver's POV

So we're really discussing about this? Oh well, It's not like I could do anything about it. Plus Regie's idea could really work for the announcement here, but the problem is, the timing.. What date is it gonna happen? It might not be a big problem for them but it is for me.. I know there's a lot of stars that likes Olegie and Sebryan but the timing is the biggest problem I'm gonna have..

Regie's POV

Well they we're gonna find out eventually, so I'm not really complaining that we're on this topic, plus it's not like anyone's gonna hate us in the NSB now that everyone here knows, I might have a date in mind when the announcement is gonna happen but I still have to talk about it to Oliver if he wants to do it at that date, but for now let's just have fun and just go make videos for the stars like we normally do. Let's not overthink anything.

Oliver : Well, I'm pretty tired I guess so I'll just go to my room and rest while you guys discuss things.

Oliver goes back to their room but just covers his self in his comforter or blanket instead of sleeping.

Manager Ty : Uhm, Regie you should probably check up on him.

Regie nods and also goes back to their room to check up on Oliver but opens the door slowly

Regie : Hey Oliver you alright? Sits on the corner of the bed

Oliver : Mhm.

Regie : Are you sure? Is there something wrong?

Oliver : Well just- Takes off the blanket or comforter on top of his self and sits up  What if they'll judge us?

Regie : So? What if they judge us, fuck them! Who are they to judge us?

Oliver : Well I guess you're right.

Regie : Well you should probably get some rest

Oliver : Yeah, I guess so.

Regie : Well I should go bac- Oliver : Stay?

Regie : Well, fine then

Oliver : Thank you.

Oliver lays back down and Regie lays beside him, Oliver falls asleep and Regie follows to do so after 10 minutes of Oliver being asleep.

{OTHER MEMBERS DOWNSTAIRS}

Manager Ty : That was kinda weird but ok

Seb : Agreed, but what do we do now?

Justin : Should we just watch a movie?

Everyone agrees except for Manager Ty since he's busy

Manager Ty : Well you guys do that, I have some work to do, have fun!

Justin : Will do

The boys picked out a movie just as planned. Justin and Darren just kept fighting the whole movie, Seb and Ryan was just quiet, and Kane was just there watching.

Kane : Why am I always the lonely one here?

Justin : We don't know but if you want you can have Darren.

Darren : Rude.

Kane : No thanks..

Justin : COME ON

Kane : Nope

Darren : Fuck you both

Kane : Mood

Justin : You deserve it Darren

Darren : Do I deserve it because you don't have anyone to fuck because your a loner just like Kane or I deserve it because your both loners?

Justin : Or

Kane : Why did I get involved?

They kept on arguing, Seb and Ryan just headed to their rooms.

Seb : Sits down on the bed  Well, what now?

Ryan : I don't know

Seb : Well I'll just take a nap

Ryan : Well I'll probably just stream.

Seb : Alright then.

[HELLO EVERYONE FOR SOME REASON I RANDOMLY GOT MOTIVATION TO MAKE THIS IN 9PM... BUT OK

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MWA MWAA - Alex]